“Fun every day.” 5 of 5 stars

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Fun every day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

It has many rooms with different music styles, and gogo dancers in one of the them.
I ldislike when people is allowed to smoke inside of the bar.

Visited April 2014

Homestead, FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We keep going back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Good music, strong drinks, hot dancers, what's not to like? Also welcomes a diverse crowd, good for a mixed group.

Visited April 2014
Washington DC
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Would go back again.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is our favorite bar/ dance club in South Beach. We went numerous times on our last visit to Miami Beach. It has a diverse crowd, many are there to have fun. Our favorite bartender is Scott who is usually working the outdoor bar, he remembered our drinks and he was cool and friendly. Other bartenders are nice also. Stayed away from the dancers on this visit and felt like we didn't get robbed this time. No cover charge as usual.

Visited February 2014
The Villages, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pick pocket pecker pushers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Dancers very aggressively approach and touch, rub, fondle you. A bit uncomfortable at first but a couple cocktails later you chill & realize where you are and what they want, which of course is your money. About an hour in, 2 dancers flanked me & my partner & began bumping & grinding, then pulled us in close in a group. When it was all said & done, one of them had stolen my partners wallet. They denied it of course, and one dancer even used my iPhone flashlight ap to look around the floor. We immediately called credit card companies to discover they had already made a gasoline purchase at a nearby shell station. And, since my partner was left without any form of identification our flight back home was made very difficult. Fortunately we were able to jump through all of the TSA's hoops & he was allowed on the flight. It was certainly a night we won't soon forget.

Visited February 2014
frmichael32
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Dance the night away.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am not a bar person but this could well persuade me! It's a high end club with lots of space different rooms and great service at the various bars. A friendly attractive crowd that accepts ugly ducklings like me.

On the downside it's a shame that smoking is still permitted in bars.

Visited December 2013