“Dance the night away.” 4 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
frmichael32
“Dance the night away.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I am not a bar person but this could well persuade me! It's a high end club with lots of space different rooms and great service at the various bars. A friendly attractive crowd that accepts ugly ducklings like me.

On the downside it's a shame that smoking is still permitted in bars.

Visited December 2013

Chillicothe, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
“Very nice and interesting place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

First time down in the area and out in the nightlife. It was neat that each room had their own theme. Only drank beer so can't comment on their drinks although we did have a shot and it was pretty good! The room with the strippers was a crowed mess and I myself not much of a fan, but was there with friends. Overall a very nice experience.

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Not only I saw the most handsome guy on earth but the drinks and the crowd is amazing one of the strippers Lionel Mezannote an argentinian guy made a almost private dance and was very nice and gentle, can;t wait to go back to see him.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The place is huge! Loved the music they had playing on the differrent sections as you walk through the place! It was like a maze and loved it! Would definately go there again!

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
13 attraction reviews
“It was just okay to me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I really wanted to like this club more. Unfortunately it was just okay for me. I don't know how I feel about this concept of having clubs divided into numerous smaller themed rooms. I think it works in a large club in which the rooms are quite specious but some of the rooms at Twist had poor flow or didn't allow adequate room for dancing. It also took a while to get going and the staff was just okay as well as the music. I still had a good time don't get me wrong but I'd like to see what else Sobe has to offer on my next trip to Miami. Twist in Ft. Lauderdale, however, was a blast.

Visited June 2013