“Very nice and interesting place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 113 Nightlife in Miami
Chillicothe, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very nice and interesting place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

First time down in the area and out in the nightlife. It was neat that each room had their own theme. Only drank beer so can't comment on their drinks although we did have a shot and it was pretty good! The room with the strippers was a crowed mess and I myself not much of a fan, but was there with friends. Overall a very nice experience.

Visited December 2013

Houston, Texas
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Not only I saw the most handsome guy on earth but the drinks and the crowd is amazing one of the strippers Lionel Mezannote an argentinian guy made a almost private dance and was very nice and gentle, can;t wait to go back to see him.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The place is huge! Loved the music they had playing on the differrent sections as you walk through the place! It was like a maze and loved it! Would definately go there again!

Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“It was just okay to me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I really wanted to like this club more. Unfortunately it was just okay for me. I don't know how I feel about this concept of having clubs divided into numerous smaller themed rooms. I think it works in a large club in which the rooms are quite specious but some of the rooms at Twist had poor flow or didn't allow adequate room for dancing. It also took a while to get going and the staff was just okay as well as the music. I still had a good time don't get me wrong but I'd like to see what else Sobe has to offer on my next trip to Miami. Twist in Ft. Lauderdale, however, was a blast.

Visited June 2013
Clearwater, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A great gay Night Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Twist is the night club I go every time I am in Miami. What can I say? The place is spacious, the service is good and there is always things happening there. It is relaxing and fun. Since the club has multiple different areas it can please any taste and crowd. No wonder I keep coming back year after year.

Visited July 2013