“CLub Space Experience during Miami Music Week. Trust me, do not go here.”
Review of Club Space

34 NE 11 Street, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
1-305-372-9378
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #34 of 99 nightlife in Miami
Type: Dance Club/ Discos
4 visitor photos

There are newer reviews for Club Space
New York City, New York
“CLub Space Experience during Miami Music Week. Trust me, do not go here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I recently attended Miami Music Week for Ultra Music festival among other things. I detest Club Space and will never buy a ticket to this venue again. The people that work there are condescending and expect tips to give any service at all. I hope this warning finds you well. Attached is an email detailing my nearly unbelievable experience. I hope you don't even try to go there as it is not worth it and has nothing but bad vibes. I e-mailed them over a week ago and still have not received a response therefore I must help through reviews.

"To Club Space Owners, Promoters, and Staff,

If I do not receive a proper response, I will create a website devoted to sharing my experiences at your club. Friday, March 15th myself and 4 friends went to Day 1 of ultra and purchased weeks in advance tickets to Club Space for the Datsik after party. We emailed in advance to see if they would be letting people in right after the festival in summer clothes as it is 80 degrees in Miami and pants aren't appropriate for a 10 hour concert in a park. The girl said we should be fine.

Now the story. We get to space around 1 after getting food and immediately the bouncer at the door says we can't get in due to wearing shorts. He then directs us to go into the alley down the block to buy pants out of some guys trunk who I am assuming paid the door guy to do this. So, we go buy pants and spend $20 each. We are disappointed at this point but we came there to have a good time so whatever we wait on line.

For some reason this club likes having a line so we are on line for at least an hour and our ticket says before 2 so we showed up at 1. We get to the bouncer after two at which point he says we can't get in because my friend has a tank top on. We explain the ridiculous pants story and he says okay but before he lets us in decides not to because we have camelbacks. I assure him they are empty have no liquid or items and we will check them or tip the bartender to hold them. Instead this roid head's ego makes him kick us off of the line. We don't give up yet as we still are there to have fun and see the artists we paid to see.

So we go back to the guy that told us to buy pants and the manager. They say no problem and then we wait at some exclusive line on the front right. We wait there for 20 minutes patiently with no avail. Finally, the bouncer says okay so what are you guys going to do for me. As I said we were on vacation in Miami and spent thousands of dollars on this trip and over 200 on tickets to this show so I take out $10 at which point he laughs at me and we just walk away in defeat. I don't know how you guys do business, but I have never been treated so poorly in my life than at your establishment.

I don't know if this is your policy or if there is simply no oversight but wow. So between the $50 cab ride to your club the $50 cab ride back to the hotel after waiting 2 hours to not get in the $45 a head for 5 people and the 3 hours of our time I would say you wasted about $500 of our hard earned cash and ruined our day of vacation. I usually would end an email politely but I don't see how in this situation. Good luck running your business this way. In New York we give good service to receive tips; we don't expect tips to receive any service at all."

Beware. If you are in Miami head to Grand Central or Mekka. Way better vibes.

Visited March 2013
Deltona
7 attraction reviews
“ripped off!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I bought my tickets online through there website. I waited inline for about an hour to two hours to get in. By the time we got to the final bouncers, we missed the main event, Datsik, and the bouncer said we had to pay $25 more each to get in.Then the bouncer tried to make us pay $35 per person but we got away with paying the ticket girl $25. We already invested $30 per ticket, so we went ahead and paid them. We walk in and there is no special lighting, just a boxed room with a stage, a bar and a dance floor. One of the lamiest clubs I have ever seen. One guy was dancing with led gloves and they kicked him out, but there was a couple in the back having sex that they let continue. Just Gross. I do have a nice thing to say the music was good and the bathrooms were clean. Definetly, not worth the price. I would not recommened anyone to go here.

Visited March 2013
Orlando
13 attraction reviews
“My favorite club of all time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm really into house music and this place truly makes me happy every time I go!!! I just went to see one of my favorite dj's Loco Dice perform and wow what a night!! The only thing that got me really pissed off was that one of the VIP staff would not let me in VIP with ALL of my friends because of my shoes.. I was wearing Michael Kors high top sneakers that were probably worth more than his whole outfit. This pissed me off a bit but other than that the club is usually really chill, with a lot of likeminded people who are there for one purpose and only one purpose for the love of the music. Wow what an amazing night!!!! Jackie Richie is an amazing promoter and is always there whenever i have any questions before i get into town. I live a few hours away and sometimes its nice to have someone as knowledgeable as Jackie to answer any of my questions.

Visited February 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Loud, wild, crazy, and fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent club if you into house music! Skip the lines and buy your tickets online in advance, we parked at 11:45pm was in by 11:50! Drinks are a little pricey but its Miami. Be prepared for $18 vodka/redbull and $8 beers. Had one of the best nights of my life, and I'll never forget it. It was easy to get up to the "terrace" no lines at all. If you purchase online be sure to Google a "promo code" . Also don't pay any street guy to park, drive around till you find a $10 lot and party till the sun comes up!

PembrokePinesFl
“Be careful of the robberies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

They look very friendly, invites you for a drink. They pay couple of drinks and they invites you to another club. In the way to your car you fell dizzy, you can't barely walk. You lose control of your body until you realize he has your credit cards, your jewelry and your PIN.
Don't drink with strangers.

Visited October 2012