“ripped off!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Club Space

Club Space
34 NE 11 Street, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
1-305-372-9378
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“ripped off!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I bought my tickets online through there website. I waited inline for about an hour to two hours to get in. By the time we got to the final bouncers, we missed the main event, Datsik, and the bouncer said we had to pay $25 more each to get in.Then the bouncer tried to make us pay $35 per person but we got away with paying the ticket girl $25. We already invested $30 per ticket, so we went ahead and paid them. We walk in and there is no special lighting, just a boxed room with a stage, a bar and a dance floor. One of the lamiest clubs I have ever seen. One guy was dancing with led gloves and they kicked him out, but there was a couple in the back having sex that they let continue. Just Gross. I do have a nice thing to say the music was good and the bathrooms were clean. Definetly, not worth the price. I would not recommened anyone to go here.

Visited March 2013

Orlando
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite club of all time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm really into house music and this place truly makes me happy every time I go!!! I just went to see one of my favorite dj's Loco Dice perform and wow what a night!! The only thing that got me really pissed off was that one of the VIP staff would not let me in VIP with ALL of my friends because of my shoes.. I was wearing Michael Kors high top sneakers that were probably worth more than his whole outfit. This pissed me off a bit but other than that the club is usually really chill, with a lot of likeminded people who are there for one purpose and only one purpose for the love of the music. Wow what an amazing night!!!! Jackie Richie is an amazing promoter and is always there whenever i have any questions before i get into town. I live a few hours away and sometimes its nice to have someone as knowledgeable as Jackie to answer any of my questions.

Visited February 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Loud, wild, crazy, and fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Excellent club if you into house music! Skip the lines and buy your tickets online in advance, we parked at 11:45pm was in by 11:50! Drinks are a little pricey but its Miami. Be prepared for $18 vodka/redbull and $8 beers. Had one of the best nights of my life, and I'll never forget it. It was easy to get up to the "terrace" no lines at all. If you purchase online be sure to Google a "promo code" . Also don't pay any street guy to park, drive around till you find a $10 lot and party till the sun comes up!

PembrokePinesFl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Be careful of the robberies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

They look very friendly, invites you for a drink. They pay couple of drinks and they invites you to another club. In the way to your car you fell dizzy, you can't barely walk. You lose control of your body until you realize he has your credit cards, your jewelry and your PIN.
Don't drink with strangers.

Visited October 2012
Orlando,FL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Club space is the party place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had to visit this place after hearing everything I was told and I wasn't let down. This place is everywhere everybody is at. Loved that it had various levels or different music. Didn't leave this place till sunrise. Loved it !!!

Visited June 2012