“Be careful of the robberies” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Club Space

Club Space
34 NE 11 Street, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
1-305-372-9378
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 104 Nightlife in Miami
Type: Dance Club/ Discos, Clubs
PembrokePinesFl
“Be careful of the robberies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

They look very friendly, invites you for a drink. They pay couple of drinks and they invites you to another club. In the way to your car you fell dizzy, you can't barely walk. You lose control of your body until you realize he has your credit cards, your jewelry and your PIN.
Don't drink with strangers.

Visited October 2012

Orlando,FL
12 attraction reviews
“Club space is the party place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had to visit this place after hearing everything I was told and I wasn't let down. This place is everywhere everybody is at. Loved that it had various levels or different music. Didn't leave this place till sunrise. Loved it !!!

Visited June 2012
“Great music although not worth it in the end”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Went to see laidback Luke on labor day and it was the worst experience I've ever had, so much that the music can't even match how horrible the service is there. Be ready to pay for the event, pay to skip the line.... Oh then wait there's a line INSIDE to get upstairs where the "real" music and atmosphere goes down. So prepare to spend madd money, and wait a long time. I'm never returning to this place again. Not even if I got in free or an amazing dj was there. Wack club, nothing like it use to be!!!! MANSION IS WAY BETTER!

Fort Worth, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Best Dance Club in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been to many clubs all over the United States and this one tops them all. We got there around 2am and partied till 8am,however I hear they don't close till 12noon or 1pm. It does cost about $20 to get in and after midnight it is $40. Then it raises to $50 at 1am. It is pretty pricey and every drink I bought was about $10 to $15. Water was $8 so you can imagine. So be sure to pre-party before you go. The music is great and the upbeat house/techno music is a lot of fun. I'm pretty sure some people are rolling on something, however, what club doesn't have those types of people. Bring sunglasses because it makes the whole experience really fun especially when the sun shines through the ceiling. Do not wear flip-flops or any type of sandal because they won't let you in. I really enjoyed the atmosphere but I had really fun people with me. I would highly recommend this for ages 18 to 25, still in college kind of person. Not really for the sophisticated older adult person. Also, please note they are jerks about who gets in at the door. They pick and choose certain people and groups of sexy women get in first. It was a pain trying to get in when there was no line and a huge mob of people pushing to get to the front.

Visited May 2012
New York
11 attraction reviews
“Waste of Time and Money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We decided to come to Space for the Thomas Gold show this past weekend. We pre-bought the tickets for a before 12am entrance fee of $29. Not too bad. After we bought the tickets we found out Thomas Gold wasn't going on til 2:30am, so we found a promoter through a friend who said he would hook us up and we could use our tickets for entrance after 12am. He also told us there was no real dress code for girls, after I tried calling the place to verify what the dress code actually was. No one likes to answer the phone there, even after they open.

We got there at 1:45am and were turned away from the door because we were all wearing open toe flat sandals. Meanwhile, we were dressed nicer than majority of the people on line. So ladies, be sure to wear any other type of shoe besides open toe flat sandals to this place because they will not let you in with those. We had to go all the way back to our hotel on Collins Ave and haggled with a cab driver for a deal to/from Space. We had to go into this place with heels on since we had no other shoe options and that was part of the reason we had a horrible time.

We found the promoter outside and he told us to go in. They have a seriously nasty woman inside taking the tickets who gave us nothing but attitude. She tried telling us we would have to pay an extra $35 each because it was after 12am and that is not what our tickets were for. We told her the promoter said it was fine and she brushed us off and screamed for the next group of people. Well, we walked outside got the promoter who promptly shut her down and then she had to let us in. There was no reason for her to be rude to us, but apparently she is one of those people who gets a kick out of being nasty to people.

It's cool that the different floors play different music, but it was freaking hot in there and packed out like crazy. We couldn't move or breathe in this place. Thomas Gold was awesome, but I wouldn't go back to this place unless someone reallyyyyy awesome was DJing during my next trip to Miami. It's also in a horrible neighborhood. I wanted to stay as long as I could since it's open really late, but the atmosphere was way too much for us.

Visited July 2012