“its So SAD” 1 of 5 stars

Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Florida
“its So SAD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

Got invited by a female promoter told her I was bringing two friends. We got it everything went smooth. When I got home I got a text msg stating that my friends were "too big" that next time I cant invite them. Never in my day of partying did I ever hear such non sense

Miami, Florida
“Good not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2015

Average for Miami Standards but I had a great time here with friends. The cover was $20. (My friends told me they paid $30) so I guess it fluctuates through the night. The club is divided into two section, EDM and a hip hop club but the hip hop club is almost always deserted. The drinks were relative cheap for miami standards but the credit card minimum was $45 so bring cash if possible. Overall the people I met inside saved me from writing a bad review of an overpriced older club.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Unexpected Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

This place is a happening club on South Beach…. I give it 5 stars because of the awesome treatment I got for my birthday. The girls and I did not plan to go here… we walked by and saw the long line of people waiting outside which is normal for this club. One of my girls disappeared for a bit and went to talk to a person at the door. To my surprise my friend came back and the lady at the door says to me I hear its your birthday … we are going to get you drunk…. enjoy yourself. We were taken care of… it was 4 girls… we got in for free… free VIP and a free bottle of Vodka on the house. Needless to say the bottle was so big we were drunk way before we finished it!! Was very impressed by the service and the amazing lady at the door that hooked us up. She made my birthday memorable. It was a Saturday night and we went into the hip ho room and the dj was great playing a mix of hits and reggae. Best birthday ever!!! Thank you Mansion!! 5 stars!

Miami Beach, Florida
“Dont fall for it, very exaggerated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2015

since am new to miami this club is absolutely the worst i been to,
1-Very rude bouncers
2-Very rude Bartenders
3-Very rude club manager
4-Very exaggerated drinks price that the bartenders cant even mix correctly
5-Beggars in the street are annoying the entering people and bouncers do nothing but annoy the the entrants more with their commands "stand here, stay there, Bla Bla Bla"

All in All the club is more of a trap to get your money. Better not try it, its worthless

Savannah, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“They have revamped the club in the past year”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2015

Don't go without a promoter. We gave this another try and had a MUCH better experience than we did last year. The VIP section was the same but they did a much better job with the transition from door to table, and the service great, and there were a lot of people. Awesome DJ was playing. I'm still not a fan of the cheesy LED signs everywhere or the velvet decor, but I would definitely recommend going if you have a promoter.

Visited March 2015