“Good club” 3 of 5 stars

Argentina
9 attraction reviews
“Good club”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

It was not great, but we had a great time. the music was very good, but it was too expensive and the drinks were too small.

brighton
“Oh dear. Cringe ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

Fairly priced at 30$ for entry (for girls more than double for guys) and drinks all night but the drinks are horrid. The atmosphere in Feb was dead and sharky. It was an experience I'm glad I've had but never again

Queens, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Eh. Club Schmub...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

I haven't waited in line at a club in years and I immediately regretted coming here to do just that. I will say though, although we waited a good minute, the doorman was pretty good about evenly circulating his entries inside. A $30pp entry for strictly rap/hip-hop (all the songs sounded the same-no variety) plus $17 drinks is too rich for my blood. The ambiance is pretty cool. Its a pretty large space with several large poles mounted to the bar tops. Talented pole dancers also entertained us during the night. I really don't do clubs like that anymore so maybe I'm biased. I'm surprised SoBe doesn't have more [clean and modern] chill lounge spots.

manchester
24 attraction reviews
“Fantastic club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015

We got in through a promoter VIP and with free drinks but that aside I would of happily paid to go here.
The DJ's are fantastic and the girls that do dancing are brilliant.
The crowd was mostly young and the music was a wide range of all the popular and current songs.
This is a great club to go to in Miami

Victoria, Canada
“Generic, and appearances can be deceiving”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015

We attended with a club crawl on a Friday and Saturday. The club is huge, but I feel its more for the generic clubber. The tracks DJ'ed are from the likes of Alesso, W&W, Nervo, Gareth Emery, Armin Van Buuren, etc. This is not necessarily my choice of music as far as electronic goes. Really mainstream and nothing different about other clubs except for over priced drinks. $17 for one shot I can get in Canada for $7.00 for the same premium shot. The bartenders are by no means bartenders. They may as well be monkeys. They only know how to make drinks with 2 ingredients (alcohol and juice/soda). Sorry but our smaller clubs in my city actually make real mixed drinks and shots that don't taste like crap. They do use all expensive spirits though like Grey Goose, but that doesn't make up for the short comings. I did inquire about bottle service but just for a table would be $2000. Outrageous when they only supply you with 1 750ml of grey goose. You can buy that at a liquor store for $60 in Canada.