“Fantastic club” 5 of 5 stars

manchester
20 attraction reviews
“Fantastic club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2015 NEW

We got in through a promoter VIP and with free drinks but that aside I would of happily paid to go here.
The DJ's are fantastic and the girls that do dancing are brilliant.
The crowd was mostly young and the music was a wide range of all the popular and current songs.
This is a great club to go to in Miami

Victoria, Canada
“Generic, and appearances can be deceiving”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2015

We attended with a club crawl on a Friday and Saturday. The club is huge, but I feel its more for the generic clubber. The tracks DJ'ed are from the likes of Alesso, W&W, Nervo, Gareth Emery, Armin Van Buuren, etc. This is not necessarily my choice of music as far as electronic goes. Really mainstream and nothing different about other clubs except for over priced drinks. $17 for one shot I can get in Canada for $7.00 for the same premium shot. The bartenders are by no means bartenders. They may as well be monkeys. They only know how to make drinks with 2 ingredients (alcohol and juice/soda). Sorry but our smaller clubs in my city actually make real mixed drinks and shots that don't taste like crap. They do use all expensive spirits though like Grey Goose, but that doesn't make up for the short comings. I did inquire about bottle service but just for a table would be $2000. Outrageous when they only supply you with 1 750ml of grey goose. You can buy that at a liquor store for $60 in Canada.

Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“New Years Eve at Mansion”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2015

I enjoyed the open bar and cirque like dancers. The bar tender in the smaller room was super nice and made us Canadian girls feel welcome. The club is fairly large and played a decent range of music. One thing that was offsetting was the female bartender in the main room who was super pretty but her attitude unfortunately did not match her looks. I saw a group of girls be ignored for about 20 minutes waiting for a drink only to have the middle aged men that were tipping the bartender get served first. To be fair, everyone paid for the open bar and I understand that bar-tending is based off of tips but it would have been much more classy to serve everyone so that we could all have a good time. Needless to say, my tips all went to the friendly "Unentitled" bartender in the other room. Over all a pretty good Miami club experience minus the entitled princess bartender.

Hyderabad, India
“Good but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

While chilling at the beach, an 'agent' approached us and told he could get us in to this fine club for like $30 and $40 for females and males. This included a limo pick up and 2 hour open bar at another hotel. Not a bad deal at all. After we had drinks, we headed to Mansion. It was awesome. The crowd, even during a weekday was good. But it started thinning down around 2AM.

Drinks are expensive but chicks are hot!

You guys can reach the 'agent' Giovanni at 786-380-9738.

Visited December 2014
Aldie, Virginia
“Decent but pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

My friend and I were in Miami for a long weekend and didn't really have anything planned out in terms of nightlife or partying. We figured if we ended up getting some sort of wristband or pass from a promoter, then we'd decide from there. As "luck" would have it, on Saturday night, we were sitting on Ocean Drive having dinner when a promoter stopped at our table and offered us "VIP" wristbands to Mansion. I had heard of this place before so my friend and I decided to check it out. I tried to search for other reviews to see what exactly the wristband does for you but couldn't really find anything specific, so here it is, exactly.

If you get a "VIP" wristband for Mansion nightclub from a street promoter, and you're just a regular Joe or Jane - all it does is help you SKIP the line. Once you actually get through the doors, there is still a $30 cover (I'm assuming more or less depending on the night but from what I've skimmed in other reviews, $30 seems to be average going rate) and they cut the wristband off. There also does not seem to be much room for negotiation - the ladies working the register don't seem like they mess around. If you don't have cash to pay, they will direct you to a conveniently placed ATM right next to the entrance. Once you decide to say "screw it" and pay the cover, be prepared for pricey drinks. Our drinks were $13 a piece so for me and my friend, a round was $26 each time and we had about 5 or 6 rounds. The bartender was actually fairly friendly but the drinks were not very strong - hence, how ended up spending over $100 on fairly watered down drinks.

However, the venue itself is impressive. We were actually a little worried at first because when we first walked in, there is a smaller room straight ahead of the "foyer" ramp with a big sign that says "Naughty Girls Enter Here" or something. The bar in that room wasn't even open and there were approximately 10 people there, including us. We could see a bouncer standing in front of two other doorways leading to a larger room but there was a rope and we couldn't tell if there was another way to get to the room or if it was an exclusive area. We decided to get a drink from a smaller bar that was set up in the foyer area and noticed a walkway down toward the larger room. We followed the walkway and the larger room is way more impressive. Large, Vegas-esque video screens that are choreographed to the music, plus lots of seating areas for table service, and an upper level. There is a silk/hoop aerialist, dancers, and a performer who crawls onto a net right above what I call the "super VIP area" - this is a raised, separate space from the main floor that can be accessed from the large room but is also what the bouncer in the other room had been guarding - and does many flexible acts that I certainly wouldn't be able to replicate.

Overall, we had a good time but the club was not filled to capacity by any means. It is expensive, and has a slight air of pretentiousness, but then again, what club doesn't? I think it's a good place to hit if you're with a big group and are just looking to say "screw it" and party. My friend and I were lamenting the hit our wallets took but at least we could say that we went to Mansion in Miami at least once!

Visited December 2014