“Good but expensive” 3 of 5 stars

Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Hyderabad, India
“Good but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 NEW

While chilling at the beach, an 'agent' approached us and told he could get us in to this fine club for like $30 and $40 for females and males. This included a limo pick up and 2 hour open bar at another hotel. Not a bad deal at all. After we had drinks, we headed to Mansion. It was awesome. The crowd, even during a weekday was good. But it started thinning down around 2AM.

Drinks are expensive but chicks are hot!

You guys can reach the 'agent' Giovanni at 786-380-9738.

Visited December 2014

Aldie, Virginia
“Decent but pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

My friend and I were in Miami for a long weekend and didn't really have anything planned out in terms of nightlife or partying. We figured if we ended up getting some sort of wristband or pass from a promoter, then we'd decide from there. As "luck" would have it, on Saturday night, we were sitting on Ocean Drive having dinner when a promoter stopped at our table and offered us "VIP" wristbands to Mansion. I had heard of this place before so my friend and I decided to check it out. I tried to search for other reviews to see what exactly the wristband does for you but couldn't really find anything specific, so here it is, exactly.

If you get a "VIP" wristband for Mansion nightclub from a street promoter, and you're just a regular Joe or Jane - all it does is help you SKIP the line. Once you actually get through the doors, there is still a $30 cover (I'm assuming more or less depending on the night but from what I've skimmed in other reviews, $30 seems to be average going rate) and they cut the wristband off. There also does not seem to be much room for negotiation - the ladies working the register don't seem like they mess around. If you don't have cash to pay, they will direct you to a conveniently placed ATM right next to the entrance. Once you decide to say "screw it" and pay the cover, be prepared for pricey drinks. Our drinks were $13 a piece so for me and my friend, a round was $26 each time and we had about 5 or 6 rounds. The bartender was actually fairly friendly but the drinks were not very strong - hence, how ended up spending over $100 on fairly watered down drinks.

However, the venue itself is impressive. We were actually a little worried at first because when we first walked in, there is a smaller room straight ahead of the "foyer" ramp with a big sign that says "Naughty Girls Enter Here" or something. The bar in that room wasn't even open and there were approximately 10 people there, including us. We could see a bouncer standing in front of two other doorways leading to a larger room but there was a rope and we couldn't tell if there was another way to get to the room or if it was an exclusive area. We decided to get a drink from a smaller bar that was set up in the foyer area and noticed a walkway down toward the larger room. We followed the walkway and the larger room is way more impressive. Large, Vegas-esque video screens that are choreographed to the music, plus lots of seating areas for table service, and an upper level. There is a silk/hoop aerialist, dancers, and a performer who crawls onto a net right above what I call the "super VIP area" - this is a raised, separate space from the main floor that can be accessed from the large room but is also what the bouncer in the other room had been guarding - and does many flexible acts that I certainly wouldn't be able to replicate.

Overall, we had a good time but the club was not filled to capacity by any means. It is expensive, and has a slight air of pretentiousness, but then again, what club doesn't? I think it's a good place to hit if you're with a big group and are just looking to say "screw it" and party. My friend and I were lamenting the hit our wallets took but at least we could say that we went to Mansion in Miami at least once!

Visited December 2014
Sparks, Nevada
“Exceeds expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

Mansion has its reputation of being one of the hottest clubs in South Beach, and I and girlfriends were not disappointed! Exceeds expectations! Huge venue, and a lot of attractiveness all in one club!

Visited August 2014
Gold Coast, Australia
8 attraction reviews
“Pre Drinks are neccessary, but you'll have an amazing time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

Went and saw Skrillex play here, it was an awesome night! only problem is you pay $8.00 for a beer! so I suggest drinking before you come. The actual venue is incredible, the main area is huge, the sound system is incredible and the lights etc are insane!

Visited October 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
19 attraction reviews
“Good club, if you're into that sort of thing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

My friend and I went to this club while in South Beach because someone was able to get us on a list, and while it was a fun time, I wasn't super impressed. The music was fine, but I had made a few requests for club songs and the DJ did not seem amused. The drinks were astronomical (hello, $15 for a shot ...talk about upsell when the whole bottle costs $15). Maybe this is just not my scene so take my review with a grain of salt, but I've been to much better clubs in Montreal.

Visited October 2014