“Trashy.” 3 of 5 stars

Savannah, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
“Trashy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 NEW

This place is trashy. Everything is trashy, from the people waiting in line on sidewalk (but really...I can't stress that enough), to the neon flashing signs in the building and the bartenders dressed in cheap lingerie, and the atmosphere....It's completely trashy. The crowd on the sidewalk was enough for us to almost leave. BUT....we actually had a lot of fun. The music was great and the dancers (hanging from the ceiling) were really entertaining. The VIP section was kind of a joke.....we stayed for a couple of hours before heading out. Still, it was worth the trip, for me!

Miami Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Huge nightclub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I've been at this club while on Miami. It is one of the biggest club in south Florida. We had a bottle service when they had Tiesto. It was expansive but it's worth it. We had a great time.

22 attraction reviews
“Go with a promoter!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited Mansion on a bachelorette party trip to Miami. We got in with a club promoter, THANK GOD, as the line looked atrocious! The promoter had bottle service for us, again, that was very convenient as it looked like trying to get a drink at the bar was a hassle. We had a great time here but had to cut the night short because of 7am flights! I wish we could have stayed longer but since we were leaving at the crack of dawn the next day, it just didn't seem like a great idea to stay out all night. I would highly highly recommend finding a promoter online or even around town once you are there because the lines are insane. Since we knew we weren't going to be out very long, it was great to not spend half the time we were out standing in a ridiculous line.

Waldorf, Maryland
“It was an experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I don't do nightclub thing that often, and never been to one like Mansions, so it was definitely an experience!! Good DJ, good music mix. The line to get in move quite orderly, not long of a wait at all (then again, I bought my ticket in advance). Staff was friendly and took time to explain things to me.

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
“Are you serious?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I'm like there right now
1- a waste of money
2- totally for specific taste hard-core R&B
3-too cold
Totally not worth your time or your money!!!!