“Huge nightclub” 4 of 5 stars

Miami Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Huge nightclub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I've been at this club while on Miami. It is one of the biggest club in south Florida. We had a bottle service when they had Tiesto. It was expansive but it's worth it. We had a great time.

22 attraction reviews
“Go with a promoter!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

I visited Mansion on a bachelorette party trip to Miami. We got in with a club promoter, THANK GOD, as the line looked atrocious! The promoter had bottle service for us, again, that was very convenient as it looked like trying to get a drink at the bar was a hassle. We had a great time here but had to cut the night short because of 7am flights! I wish we could have stayed longer but since we were leaving at the crack of dawn the next day, it just didn't seem like a great idea to stay out all night. I would highly highly recommend finding a promoter online or even around town once you are there because the lines are insane. Since we knew we weren't going to be out very long, it was great to not spend half the time we were out standing in a ridiculous line.

Visited March 2014
Waldorf, Maryland
“It was an experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I don't do nightclub thing that often, and never been to one like Mansions, so it was definitely an experience!! Good DJ, good music mix. The line to get in move quite orderly, not long of a wait at all (then again, I bought my ticket in advance). Staff was friendly and took time to explain things to me.

Visited May 2014
Miami, Florida
“Are you serious?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I'm like there right now
1- a waste of money
2- totally for specific taste hard-core R&B
3-too cold
Totally not worth your time or your money!!!!

Visited March 2014
“To expensive ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I dont see what all the hype is about. Most expensive drink i have ever bought in my life, and there was not any dancers or entertainers for the hour we were there!