“NYE 2014” 3 of 5 stars

Manchester, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
“NYE 2014”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We attended this NYE bash 2014 in South Beach Miami. IMO overated. This club is so so. Not super impressed. However, I will write out the pros and cons.
Cons: Lack of organization. My bestie and I had purchased a VIP table in advance and when asked where the VIP entrance was we were given a generic answer by the bouncer of its down the street and has its own seperate entrance.
Once we found the entrance, located about 100 steps away there was no single line formation or any sort of organization. So we stood in line and waited to get the bouncers attention. Ater confirming VIP we were taken inside and escorted to our VIP table of four. The area( long, padded bench) was shared with another party of four.
*Charged 88.00 for water and redbull. They also tried to add an additionally gratuity to our bill since it was a different credit card user.
*The venue needs to have the carpet replaced. Its dingy and clearly has seen better days.

Pros:
unlimited alcohol
music was ok
dancers hanging from the ceiling was cool
service was spot on
were provided with party favors
bathroom lines were short

Overall, I'd prefer something a bit more classy next time. I had a good time because I was with friends and family. However, this venue is more for the budget friendly. Will defo spend more for a better experience.

Visited January 2014

Hessen
14 attraction reviews
“Was a great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I had a lot of fun in this club. It is a nice place to go out. It is huge with some shows. The drinks are not cheap but it is worth it. We were about 10, so we took a table in VIP area.

Visited February 2013
Baku, Azerbaijan
5 attraction reviews
“Slow start but good at the end”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

we booked a table at Mansion for New Years eve. Table was quite expensive close to $900. When we got in we were shown to our table that was up the stairs and just under the place that they did the light controls. To tell the truth it was a bit grubby and not worth the price. We ordered a bottle of whisky and got charged $450 for a standard bottle!! After a slow start the place got going. When the dancers came out and were doing there thing from the roof etc that was great. Also when they came and mingled with the guests was great. Not sure if I would go again but was good for the new year.

Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“First time to Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I went here with some friends of mine while on vacation in Miami. The atmosphere was great, the wait in line wasn't too long and they have a good mix of music. They play edm, rap/hip-hop, Rn B, and even some Spanish music. The dance floor is in the middle of the club and takes up most of the space. The bars are off to the side and easy to get to. Overall had a good time and would recommend it to others.

Visited February 2013
“Worst time in 6 months of backpacking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I was travelling with 3 other friends, my boyfriend, his best friend and his girlfriend. Me and the girlfriend managed to meet a promoter down the street and skip the line, pay $30 to get right in, while our boyfriends were made to wait in line. Me and my friend were waiting 1.5hrs at the front of the club for our boyfriends to be let in. After this time we went and asked the bouncers if we could see our friends in line and they said as long as the bouncers remember you guys it would be fine. After waiting this time we went to see where our boyfriends were in the line, but after 1.5hrs of waiting they were still quite a fair way back. After talking to the bouncers to get back in they apparently didn't remember us at all (after saying it's no problem to let us back in if they remember us and our guy friends with us waiting 1.5 hours). Everyone was denying responsibility and it was a complete waste of time. We've been travelling around the world for 6 months so far and this was the worst experience so far. I work in customer service and am not afraid to say this is by far the worst I've come across yet. I've never left a rating on trip advisor less than 5* but I've never felt so passionately about this. If you want to have a good time in miami, would definitely not recommend this place. Worst customer experience ever.

Visited December 2013