“Lame Frat House Atmosphere - Don't Bother” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #94 of 277 things to do in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lame Frat House Atmosphere - Don't Bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place was a huge disappointment for the $30 cover charge. Not the place to go in South Beach. It was crowded with twenty somethings and a lot of older drunk men looking for a hookup. This is definitely not where the beautiful people go. I've been in a lot of clubs all over the world and this one is probably at the bottom of the list. It was like a 70's disco with no dancing. Just a lot of laser lights and low information people.

Winnipeg
59 attraction reviews
“good to see - wouldn't return”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Went there as part of a party bus tour for a Girls Weekend, so we didn't have to pay cover or wait in line (there was a huge line-up to get in).

I agree with many other reviewers.

Plusses:

- fun to see/people watch
- nice decor

Minuses:

- drinks are outrageous - $42 for 2 cocktails before tip. wow!
- most of the bar is reserved for VIP/bottle service - and they were empty on a Friday night
- terrible lay-out.
- they crammed WAAAY to many people in there, so the point that you could barely move, let alone dance
- mostly house/techno music the night we went

Glad i went so i could say I've been there, but I wouldn't return.

New York City, New York
“Best of the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Awesome music, very nice inside. Lots of shows which takes your attention. Drinks were expensive but then I found out its everywhere in Miami so cannot complain. Very beautiful inside.

Visited September 2012
Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Terrible layout and overpriced drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

As I walked into the club I could only think on word - pretentious. Most of the club is reserved for VIP and bottle service patrons. There was not a good flow to the club. I prefer a club where you can make a loop like Mangos. We walked down a path and had to turn around because only bottle service patrons could get through. A beer was $15 and a tiny plastic cup of vodka and cranberry was $23!!!! Really??? I know this is SoBe but c'mon. We went to Mangos each night on Ocean Drive and a beer as $9 which seems more in line with SoBe prices.

Visited April 2013
“Really too much expensive and not worthy!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I've been there yesterday, during this spring break! I've seen many better places than this one, but the worst thing is that I bought 4 shots, yes SHOTS and I paid 72$ ! This is just a steal!! If you're planning to go there change your mind or do pregame at home or in some pub and leave your credit card at home!