“Had the best Night out in Miami ever” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Belfast, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
“Had the best Night out in Miami ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My friends and I where staying in Miami for 2 nights and decided to go to Mansion Nightclub for a night out it was 1 of the best night clubs ive ever been in and ive been in alot from Ibiza to Germany, the different types of music in the different rooms was great because i like hip hop rnb and dance and Mansion had it all. I really cant wait to Visit Miami again Mansion I will be back :-) there was only 1 thing to note if going dont stand to near to the Large speaker lol it will blow your ear drums off hahahaha all good :-)

Visited May 2012

7 attraction reviews
“Over-priced, over-crowded, and a bad vibe.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife wanted to go here for her birthday just to dance and have a few drinks but it's not as good as it used to be.

It's not tough getting in if you are with women, if you're then not expect to wait in line. Once you're in the drinks are too pricey ($22 for a RB and vodka) for the crowd that's in there so instead of everyone dancing and having a good time there's just a bunch of guys who stand around the dance floor checking out the few girls that are dancing. It looked like there were twice as many guys in there as girls.

Plus it's so over-crowded, like a zoo, everyone just bumps into each other spilling drinks and standing on each other's feet.

It's a shame, I remember it being better.

Mainz
3 attraction reviews
“Great club - great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We booked a table for a group of 24 with Dimitry (who was very helpful) so entry was not a problem. At around midnight the club was packed and Adrienne looked after us to perfection. The dancers, DJ and overall atmosphere reminded me of the better Vegas clubs and I can wholeheartedly recommend it for anyone up for a big night out. Drinks are on the expensive side but in my opinion well worth it.

Clinton, Maryland
“If Your a tourist and dont no anybody they treat you like CRAP!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

2/12/2013
We went there after seen The Weekend(singer) was supposed to be there. We purchased tickets in advance online and when we got there we stood in the line for over an hour.When we finally got into the club i was not impressed.I asked about buying a table and was told we had to spend atleast $3000 for a table and the bottles were over priced iam use to $300 for a bottle of grey goose but $450 that crazy!!!!and you had to stand up with your bottle no seating!! The weekend never got on the mic never got a chance to even see him let along hear him.A regular drink(grey goose and cranberry)$22.Ive been to clubs in Las Vegas on weekend there where fights been held and they're price was better than this. Mansion is a TOTAL RIP OFF DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR Money!!!!!!!

San Antonio, Texas
“What a waste of time and money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife and decided to go through a VIP service. That was probably the best part of it since we did not have to stand in line and enjoyed an open bar two hours before they take you to the club. Once we got there, it was constant house music with no other variety. Aside from that, $20 drinks, which were not a major issue since I knew they were that much going in. The problem I had was that there was nowhere to sit unless you were wiling to buy a bottle which starts at $400. We love to dance but it's also nice to be able to sit down every so often. We were there about an hour and by then we'd had enough. A true waste of time and money.