“Big club, lots of foreigners” 3 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Miami, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Big club, lots of foreigners”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a very big club and they let a lot of people in...not like Liv where they are very picky. There are a lot of foreigners there and a mixed crowd. You should definitely get to know a promoter for perks....over all it was an ok experience

Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
11 attraction reviews
“LOUD”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was there two times, the interior is stunning, the crowd is in party mood and the DJs are world class. But, I have one point to make. I love clubs, I like dancing and listening to great DJs, but when they turn their soundsystem to a level that the sounds is not clear anymore and it starts hurting in your ears it SUCKS. I left both times after around 2 hours. Besides that the prices in their are insane, so get yourself some drinks before and after.

Visited June 2012
Bogota, Colombia
“EXPENSIVE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Went last night to see skrillex, $150 a ticket. Small bottle of water $9 and a shot of grey goose $16. The club itself is great, the sound system is crystal clear. Got a few back rooms and bars. Didn't wait too long for a drink. Apart from it being pricey it's not too bad!!

New Delhi, India
7 attraction reviews
“Go If you are a spender. I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Mansion may be a tough club to enter. They have a nose high and rules which they follow. But this is what i like. Its not in every club you would wanne see everyone being casual and not acting in a certain way. For me Mansion was a very chic and good club. Music was awesome, the dance floor is huge (and i love dancing) and even the bar is huge so you dont have to waste much time standing there and waiting to be served.

The drinks i think were quite on the high side but i was willing to pay as I was around people who looked nice and behaved well. Being my first club in Miami i think the standards were set high!!!! quite high!!!!

Somethings you should take note at Mansion

Be smartly dressed.
Try to be there at 11
No Caps
No loose footwear
if you have a girl with you or if you are a girl, dress very nice and tight.....chances are you can get your partner in easily
There is an irish pub next to mansion. Its a good idea to be there and drink up a bit...you will save some $$ inside.
Enjoy the blarring music...you will not find better quality of system!!!!

enjoy!!

London, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
“Run for your f'ing life!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Ok guys you can see that I have done a hell of a lot of reviews and am always always truthful and fair. I have been to some fo the best clubs in the world in Europe, the US, and even Australia. We know good clubs whether they be exclusive or not, its about the experience.

Never in all my years have I seen something as shambolic as Mansion in my whole life. Run for the hills but do not go here!

Firstly, you get there and find a huge line outside which they keep long even if there is plenty of room indoors. They want to look busy. We know this coz we had purchased a table and were then treated like royalty up to that point they were rude as hell to everyone.

Once parked at our table, it suddenly dawned on me that we had paid big $$$$$$$$$ for a table at what was essentially an outdated warehouse with some strobe lights. The DJ played a standard house set that could have been put together on any decent House DJ software and after a while the monotone baseline started to make your head pop. Its only good if you dont know any better.

The bouncers in the club were actually not too bad and helped out where possible but I saw a lot of people getting pushed about and blown off too easily, they even threw out a group of girls near us coz one of them fell over by accident.

The main dancefloor was way to packed and the people on it were obviously not enjoying themselves, people on tables obviously stayed put so we could breathe! Finally decided to settle up the ridicously high bill to which the club added wait for it 1) service charge 2) and gratuity and 3) tip! It is almost as if they dont care coz they know nobody comes back anyway!

To add salt to it, we got outside and found some girls scrambling around realising that items had been stolen from thier bags but they could not get back in to do anything about it.

There are several good clubs in Miami like LIV and Nikki Beach (see my review). I have never said this before but DO NOT GO TO MANSION UNDER ANY ANY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You will regret it.

But enjoy MIA - great city!

Visited September 2012