“EXPENSIVE!” 3 of 5 stars

Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Bogota, Colombia
“EXPENSIVE!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Went last night to see skrillex, $150 a ticket. Small bottle of water $9 and a shot of grey goose $16. The club itself is great, the sound system is crystal clear. Got a few back rooms and bars. Didn't wait too long for a drink. Apart from it being pricey it's not too bad!!

New Delhi, India
7 attraction reviews
“Go If you are a spender. I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Mansion may be a tough club to enter. They have a nose high and rules which they follow. But this is what i like. Its not in every club you would wanne see everyone being casual and not acting in a certain way. For me Mansion was a very chic and good club. Music was awesome, the dance floor is huge (and i love dancing) and even the bar is huge so you dont have to waste much time standing there and waiting to be served.

The drinks i think were quite on the high side but i was willing to pay as I was around people who looked nice and behaved well. Being my first club in Miami i think the standards were set high!!!! quite high!!!!

Somethings you should take note at Mansion

Be smartly dressed.
Try to be there at 11
No Caps
No loose footwear
if you have a girl with you or if you are a girl, dress very nice and tight.....chances are you can get your partner in easily
There is an irish pub next to mansion. Its a good idea to be there and drink up a bit...you will save some $$ inside.
Enjoy the blarring music...you will not find better quality of system!!!!

enjoy!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Boring and overrated! ”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

So my friends and I started drinking across the road and headed to mansion around 12pm, we paid the ridiculous $30 cover to go in only to find everyone standing around looking at each other, no one was dancing and the people were rude. The drinks were overpriced. After 30 minutes we left to go back across the road where we had the best night dancing and drinking! Don't waste your time at mansion it doesn't live up to the hype!!

Dublin, Ireland
“The Best Night Of My Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in Miami for a fortnight and went to Mansion four of the nights as it never let us down! The first night we went was RnB and it could of been any other club really.. but when we went back it was AMAZING. The Resident DJ N'DY is sensational! He plays european dance mixed with chart, RnB and anything else you can think of! He KILLED it each of the nights, and I literally danced for 5 hours those nights, the only downside was my feet were about to fall off!! We also saw Tritonal one of the nights and they were equally impressive! Yes the admission was $30; but HELLO welcome to one of the biggest clubs in South Beach, what do you expect! And I only had one drink in there each of the night as the Music was enought to keep me entertained! Ladies dress to impress and you will skip the Q no problem.. If you go to Miami and don't go to Mansion you may as well not have gone to Miami at all.....

Visited July 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

If your bigger than a size 8 don't bother going to this place. Me and my friend didn't even get to buy tickets as the guy told us (in a polite manner) there would be no point because we would get turned away for being too large! My friends a uk 12 and im a 14 so it's not like we're huge! Apparently the club also turn people away for their race or flat shoes if you don't look like a super model! Absolutely discussed and appalled at this, bet bit about it is most of the bouncers are fat ugly guys. I wouldn't even want to go to a place like this after finding out what it's really like