“The Best Night Of My Life” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: http://www.miamibeach411.com/nightlife/mansion.htm
Dublin, Ireland
“The Best Night Of My Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in Miami for a fortnight and went to Mansion four of the nights as it never let us down! The first night we went was RnB and it could of been any other club really.. but when we went back it was AMAZING. The Resident DJ N'DY is sensational! He plays european dance mixed with chart, RnB and anything else you can think of! He KILLED it each of the nights, and I literally danced for 5 hours those nights, the only downside was my feet were about to fall off!! We also saw Tritonal one of the nights and they were equally impressive! Yes the admission was $30; but HELLO welcome to one of the biggest clubs in South Beach, what do you expect! And I only had one drink in there each of the night as the Music was enought to keep me entertained! Ladies dress to impress and you will skip the Q no problem.. If you go to Miami and don't go to Mansion you may as well not have gone to Miami at all.....

3 attraction reviews
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

If your bigger than a size 8 don't bother going to this place. Me and my friend didn't even get to buy tickets as the guy told us (in a polite manner) there would be no point because we would get turned away for being too large! My friends a uk 12 and im a 14 so it's not like we're huge! Apparently the club also turn people away for their race or flat shoes if you don't look like a super model! Absolutely discussed and appalled at this, bet bit about it is most of the bouncers are fat ugly guys. I wouldn't even want to go to a place like this after finding out what it's really like

Montreal, Canada
“A joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

30$ to enter, 14$ a beer. No fun at all. People there don't dance and have fun they are like a gang of robots. Overrated. The Irish Pub 4 doors away seems better to meet people.

I would not go there again even if a giant tarantula was chasing me and I didn't have other place to hide.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Rip off. Go to a bar.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

$30 entrance fee.

My friends and I ran into a couple of promoters while on the beach that gave us wristbands so we didn't have to wait in line - and a voucher for 1 free drink - so we went. It was okay. It's like any other regular club that plays euro club music. We didn't stay past our free drink (which considering the entrance fee, we basically paid $30 for) because my friend asked for a glass of water, and the bartender tried to charge her $10. Which I'm pretty sure it's illegal to charge someone for tap water in a club.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 attraction reviews
“Probably my favorite club in the world...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Saw Gareth Emery on June 24th and he KILLED IT! Me and 9 of my girlfriends had a table in the VIP area. This place is stimulation overload: partially nude acrobats, dancing drag queens, reflecting robots, ballerinas hanging from the ceiling....It's awesome.

Visited June 2012