“lobster trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 130 Hotels in Miami
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“lobster trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had a wonderful time. We brought our boat to go lobstering and we had plenty of room in the parking lot to clean up after a long day in the bay. Located only 8 miles away from the bay. The rooms were nice & clean. Look forward to staying there again.

Room Tip: Nice and clean rooms. New hotel, staff very helpful
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel, it is very clean and excellent taste in decor ! By far the best hotel to stay at in this area.
The staff was very pleasant and welcoming and the rooms were nice and cozy
The lounge/bar area was great to hangout in and watch some football, as well as the bartender Chris.
Made good drinks and had my food out quick!!
Would definitely recommend staying here

• Stayed September 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed at the Best Western Plus Kendall Airport August 24-September 4 for a birthday celebration - and it was just wonderful: - the comfort of the hotel, the location, free wifi, and the very friendly and helpful staff!

The location was just perfect for family coming from different locations to meet up for the birthday celebration which started with coctails made by Chris!

Thank you very much Christy for coordinating, arranging, and accommodating!
A huge thank you Chris for making wonderful cocktails with a smile and a chat!!! just made the nights.

Room Tip: centrally located and a very accessible - close to almost everything from shopping malls to Miami Be...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
new york city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this hotel because of all of the great reviews and me and my family not wanting to be so close to the noise and crowds of Miami. When we arrived I was very impressed with the cleanliness of this hotel. I booked a suite to ensure there was enough space for my 7 month old. The room was spotless, but not really a suite, it was more of a large room with a half wall divider. The bathroom was spotless but there is no bathtub just a shower stall with an overhead shower head, impossible to bathe a 7 month in, I had to bathe her in the sink. I thought I was given the wrong room but the young lady at the front desk said it was one of their biggest rooms. We asked for a crib, they bright it to us within minutes. Towels were a luttle scarce but again just give the front desk a call. The breakfast was nice for a Best Western again everything was spotless. The pool was clean. The only downside for us was that it was 57 minutes to South Beach.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Mvnbjv,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us because of all the positive reviews from our hotel and for taking time to write your review.

I was really glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for pointing out the cleanliness of our hotel, the guest rooms and the helpfulness of our staff.

I'm sorry about the shower and the distance from South Beach. As the General Manager, I was very happy to know that our team were able to accommodate you in minutes. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, thus it is good to know we exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again for all your nice compliments and we look forward to your next visit.

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If I can stay in a Best Western, I will be there, They are clean and the personel are very nice and profesional, as a pilot I use the Best Western close to the airports I fly from. The Best Western in Tamiami, is very convinient located, close to the Kendall Tamiami Airport, and from the 5th floor, I can even see my airplane standing on the ramp

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Felix R,

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Miami. I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and that you found our hotel cleaned and the staff nice and professional.

I'm glad to read that since you are a pilot you found our location convenient for you. It must be very nice to be able to see your airplane from the room. We will do our best to make sure that you will get an airport view on your next visit as well.

Again, thank you for all of your comments as I will share your review with our staff.

We look forward to your next visit.

Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel while visiting family in Florida. There were 3 kids and 2 adults. The front desk staff is super nice and the parking was close to the rooms and free. The hotel is directly across the street from a small airport and our room faced the airport and I honestly never saw a plane land or take off. It was really quiet in our room. The hotel is off the beaten path but that was perfect for us. There are lots of restaurants, shops and convenience stores between 5-10 minutes away with very little traffic. The rooms are spacious, there were 5 of us and plenty of room. We had the 2 queen beds room (4 year old just slept with us in bed). There is a nice large refrigerator (not mini) and a microwave. The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the bathroom was really spacious. The shower had a rain shower head which was so nice after a long day the beach. The A/C worked great as did everything else. They even had these remotes for the TV that were disposable? not sure how that works but they were disinfected, pretty cool. The morning breakfast was great with lots of room and variation. There were always 3 hot dishes (potatoes, pancakes, waffles, bacon) and then all the normal dry breakfast items like cereal, toast, danishes, muffins, fruit. Coffee was great and always available in the lobby. It was always well stocked and had a great staff. There was free WiFi and free USA Today newspaper in the morning. This is definitely our goto place from now on when visiting family in Miami. Will certainly be back!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear CbnCampy.

There are no words to express my gratitude for all the wonderful things that you mentioned about our hotel and for taking the time to complete this survey.

Knowing that you are a senior contributor for Trip Advisor and you are considering our hotel a goto place while in Miami, makes us all feel rewarded.

Thank you so much for mentioning the friendliness of our staff, our accommodations including our beds, pillows, a/c, remote control and specially our breakfast.

Again, I would like to thank you for all of your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed at numerous BW's and have never had this kind of experience. I don't know where to begin. When I entered the hotel, immediately I was impressed. The place looks pretty new, I don't know how long it's been here, but the decor is very nice and updated. There is even a bar here! I travel for work so there are things that are important to me - like outlets. This room has them all over! Even on the microwave. So plug away - there's plenty for everyone. I loved the reading lights on the sides of the bed - very nice touch. The bed is comfy and so were the pillows. The bathrooms look like new and have glass shower doors and very clean. Odd though, there is only a shower door on one side. Never seen anything quite like that, but ok. It works and looks nice. I always like having a fridge and microwave in my room so that's great too. And, the kicker for me, I like flavored cream in my coffee and usually have to go buy that when I travel. Nope, they have it! And lemon water downstairs too. I don't eat breakfast but looks like the usual spread. I would definitely recommend this place! The only close to negative comment I have is the gal at the front desk wasn't real pleasant. Sort of looked like I was bothering her when I came in. But I got to my room and 5 min. later got a call from her making sure everything was ok in the room, so that made up for it. Oh! There is a nice little shopping plaza not far from here too.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Chelly12364,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to review in such detail our hotel. Knowing that you are a Senior Contributor with over 49 reviews makes me feel very humble for all of your kind words.

I'm so glad that you loved our hotel from the moment you walked in, that you love our décor, the outlets, our lobby bar, the appliances in our rooms, the bathrooms and shower.

We try our best to make sure that we pay attention to all details including having lemon water for our guests. I'm so glad that you enjoyed all of them.

I can only wish that you will visit us again in the near future.

Again, thank you for all your kind words.

Robert Perez

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!