“Spacious and Super Clean” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Nevada
“Spacious and Super Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed in this hotel while visiting family in Florida. There were 3 kids and 2 adults. The front desk staff is super nice and the parking was close to the rooms and free. The hotel is directly across the street from a small airport and our room faced the airport and I honestly never saw a plane land or take off. It was really quiet in our room. The hotel is off the beaten path but that was perfect for us. There are lots of restaurants, shops and convenience stores between 5-10 minutes away with very little traffic. The rooms are spacious, there were 5 of us and plenty of room. We had the 2 queen beds room (4 year old just slept with us in bed). There is a nice large refrigerator (not mini) and a microwave. The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the bathroom was really spacious. The shower had a rain shower head which was so nice after a long day the beach. The A/C worked great as did everything else. They even had these remotes for the TV that were disposable? not sure how that works but they were disinfected, pretty cool. The morning breakfast was great with lots of room and variation. There were always 3 hot dishes (potatoes, pancakes, waffles, bacon) and then all the normal dry breakfast items like cereal, toast, danishes, muffins, fruit. Coffee was great and always available in the lobby. It was always well stocked and had a great staff. There was free WiFi and free USA Today newspaper in the morning. This is definitely our goto place from now on when visiting family in Miami. Will certainly be back!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear CbnCampy.

There are no words to express my gratitude for all the wonderful things that you mentioned about our hotel and for taking the time to complete this survey.

Knowing that you are a senior contributor for Trip Advisor and you are considering our hotel a goto place while in Miami, makes us all feel rewarded.

Thank you so much for mentioning the friendliness of our staff, our accommodations including our beds, pillows, a/c, remote control and specially our breakfast.

Again, I would like to thank you for all of your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

Robert Perez, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Henderson, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've stayed at numerous BW's and have never had this kind of experience. I don't know where to begin. When I entered the hotel, immediately I was impressed. The place looks pretty new, I don't know how long it's been here, but the decor is very nice and updated. There is even a bar here! I travel for work so there are things that are important to me - like outlets. This room has them all over! Even on the microwave. So plug away - there's plenty for everyone. I loved the reading lights on the sides of the bed - very nice touch. The bed is comfy and so were the pillows. The bathrooms look like new and have glass shower doors and very clean. Odd though, there is only a shower door on one side. Never seen anything quite like that, but ok. It works and looks nice. I always like having a fridge and microwave in my room so that's great too. And, the kicker for me, I like flavored cream in my coffee and usually have to go buy that when I travel. Nope, they have it! And lemon water downstairs too. I don't eat breakfast but looks like the usual spread. I would definitely recommend this place! The only close to negative comment I have is the gal at the front desk wasn't real pleasant. Sort of looked like I was bothering her when I came in. But I got to my room and 5 min. later got a call from her making sure everything was ok in the room, so that made up for it. Oh! There is a nice little shopping plaza not far from here too.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Chelly12364,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to review in such detail our hotel. Knowing that you are a Senior Contributor with over 49 reviews makes me feel very humble for all of your kind words.

I'm so glad that you loved our hotel from the moment you walked in, that you love our décor, the outlets, our lobby bar, the appliances in our rooms, the bathrooms and shower.

We try our best to make sure that we pay attention to all details including having lemon water for our guests. I'm so glad that you enjoyed all of them.

I can only wish that you will visit us again in the near future.

Again, thank you for all your kind words.

Robert Perez
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We were put into this hotel as our flight from Miami to London was delayed for 24hrs. The staff made us very welcome. They were extremely organised and had our rooms allocated at very short notice. They had laid on hot food even though it was 11pm. The next day we had an excellent breakfast. we were allowed to keep our rooms until coaches came at 1.30pm to take us back to the airport. They even called us at midday in our room to invite us down for lunch. What an excellent hotel

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear MattKirkuk,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Thank you for mentioning that found our hotel to be organized, welcoming and you enjoyed our breakfast.

As I'm sure that this was a last minute change in your plans, I was glad to read that we made it a little better by providing the best service possible during your stay with us.

I hope that your next trip to Miami will be under different circumstances and that you will stay with us again.

Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The hotel is amazing. The service was 5 star. The room's decor was breathtaking. The AC was cold and the hot water was HOT. I loved every minute of my stay. I look forward to our next adventure to book this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Damien N,

Thank you for staying with us and for such a wonderful review.

It is great to hear feedback from our guests and to feel rewarded when we read we are doing a good job. Thank you for complimenting our décor, our amenities and the 5 star service.

Thank you for mentioning that you will return to our hotel. I will share your review with our staff.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Miami.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Clean, kind personnel, and beautiful new hotel rooms. I'm grateful to have found such a hidden gem. I'm on my 2nd visit for a week. Business travel but I would definitely return as a travel guest. I work outside all day it's nice to know at the end of the day I have a great room to return to. It's safe, relaxing, and there are great amenities at this location. I'm looking forward to more stays at this location. :-)

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Sue P.

Thank you for your review and for all your comments, we highly value your feedback.

Glad to know you considered our hotel a hidden gem. Thank you for pointing out that you found our hotel safe, relaxing and that you enjoyed our amenities.

I will definitely review your comments with the staff, we all greatly appreciate your words.

Again, Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Cordially,

Northern Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My teenager and I stayed here before and after our trip to the Bimini Shark Lab (an amazing experience, by the way!). Check in/out was easy, our rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the free breakfasts were quite good. Should you plan to use their shuttle, just be aware that it does not run on Sundays; that was a rather unhappy (but obviously not shattering) discovery for us yesterday, upon our return from Bimini.

Stayed August 2014
Dear FromIowa,

Thank you so much for your nice review of our brand new hotel and for staying with us with your teenager. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Knowing that you found our check in and check out process easy, the staff friendly, that the food was excellent, makes me proud to be part of the Best Western Family.

I know that you have other lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with the upmost professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we will review our transportation policy.

Again, thank you for all your very kind words.

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I should preface that I'm a frequent traveler. I'm on my third consecutive week staying here.The hotel is very nice and the rooms are spacious, even if you get a standard room. The mattresses and pillows are perfect. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Free WI-FI, free breakfast, free parking, free newspaper, a bar that opens at 5pm. and a spacious meeting room. My only negative part of the review if not petty is this is a "Plus" hotel which means they offer a few more amenities than the brands below this tier. But the bar has not been restocked since before my first week except the draught beer and they're running out of various spirits. And the offering of cookies at the front desk is not consistent. Come on, I did mention petty but these things matter to frequent travelers. Overall, a hotel that I will continue to come back to.

Room Tip: For the price difference, go for the oversized room.