“overnight stay” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #7 of 129 Hotels in Miami
“overnight stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We were put into this hotel as our flight from Miami to London was delayed for 24hrs. The staff made us very welcome. They were extremely organised and had our rooms allocated at very short notice. They had laid on hot food even though it was 11pm. The next day we had an excellent breakfast. we were allowed to keep our rooms until coaches came at 1.30pm to take us back to the airport. They even called us at midday in our room to invite us down for lunch. What an excellent hotel

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2014
Dear MattKirkuk,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Thank you for mentioning that found our hotel to be organized, welcoming and you enjoyed our breakfast.

As I'm sure that this was a last minute change in your plans, I was glad to read that we made it a little better by providing the best service possible during your stay with us.

I hope that your next trip to Miami will be under different circumstances and that you will stay with us again.

Robert P, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

The hotel is amazing. The service was 5 star. The room's decor was breathtaking. The AC was cold and the hot water was HOT. I loved every minute of my stay. I look forward to our next adventure to book this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Robert10398, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Damien N,

Thank you for staying with us and for such a wonderful review.

It is great to hear feedback from our guests and to feel rewarded when we read we are doing a good job. Thank you for complimenting our décor, our amenities and the 5 star service.

Thank you for mentioning that you will return to our hotel. I will share your review with our staff.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Miami.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Clean, kind personnel, and beautiful new hotel rooms. I'm grateful to have found such a hidden gem. I'm on my 2nd visit for a week. Business travel but I would definitely return as a travel guest. I work outside all day it's nice to know at the end of the day I have a great room to return to. It's safe, relaxing, and there are great amenities at this location. I'm looking forward to more stays at this location. :-)

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Sue P.

Thank you for your review and for all your comments, we highly value your feedback.

Glad to know you considered our hotel a hidden gem. Thank you for pointing out that you found our hotel safe, relaxing and that you enjoyed our amenities.

I will definitely review your comments with the staff, we all greatly appreciate your words.

Again, Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Cordially,

Northern Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My teenager and I stayed here before and after our trip to the Bimini Shark Lab (an amazing experience, by the way!). Check in/out was easy, our rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the free breakfasts were quite good. Should you plan to use their shuttle, just be aware that it does not run on Sundays; that was a rather unhappy (but obviously not shattering) discovery for us yesterday, upon our return from Bimini.

Stayed August 2014
Dear FromIowa,

Thank you so much for your nice review of our brand new hotel and for staying with us with your teenager. Our entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Knowing that you found our check in and check out process easy, the staff friendly, that the food was excellent, makes me proud to be part of the Best Western Family.

I know that you have other lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with the upmost professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we will review our transportation policy.

Again, thank you for all your very kind words.

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I should preface that I'm a frequent traveler. I'm on my third consecutive week staying here.The hotel is very nice and the rooms are spacious, even if you get a standard room. The mattresses and pillows are perfect. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Free WI-FI, free breakfast, free parking, free newspaper, a bar that opens at 5pm. and a spacious meeting room. My only negative part of the review if not petty is this is a "Plus" hotel which means they offer a few more amenities than the brands below this tier. But the bar has not been restocked since before my first week except the draught beer and they're running out of various spirits. And the offering of cookies at the front desk is not consistent. Come on, I did mention petty but these things matter to frequent travelers. Overall, a hotel that I will continue to come back to.

Room Tip: For the price difference, go for the oversized room.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear Tom1298,

Thank you so much for writing such a detail review of our hotel. I'm so glad to read that you are a frequent traveler and you find our hotel nice and that you found our rooms very spacious.

We received compliments about our mattresses and pillows, so I'm glad to read that you found them perfect, also that our staff is very friendly and helpful.

We continue to improve our services by reviews such as yours. We have restocked the bar and provided more options.

We would like to continue having you as a frequent traveler, so if there is anything that I can personally do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let me know.

Port Orange, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is an outstanding hotel !! The quality of the service and the hotel itself is above and beyond what is normally expected for this area. The only area for improvement would be the breakfast, but not for the food which was good, but for the plates and utensils which did not match up the the quality of the facility.

Dear Charles B,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm so glad to read that you found our hotel to be Outstanding.

We are very proud of the service provided and we strive everyday to improve our guest satisfaction. Knowing that you were happy with our breakfast options, add to the overall service of the hotel.

We will review our policy in reference to our plates and utensils. We are proud to be a green hotel and we have a recycling program in place.

Again, thank you so much for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit.

Key west, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I was very impressed with this hotel it was very clean and the decoration was really nice. My wife loved the bathroom i would come back all the time. The staff was really nice when we got there. And it has a great location for me

Dear Gerson B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad that you found not only our location to your satisfaction but also our hotel's décor.

We are very proud to offer our rain in showers in our bathrooms so I was glad to read that your wife loved them.

Again, thank you so much for your nice review and we look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Robert P, General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kendall Airport Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!