“Gator park is one of the best attractions” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 123 attractions in Miami
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas
Attraction Details
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Gator park is one of the best attractions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I visited Gator park 12 years ago. Today is my 6th visit to this place. I took all my family and friends there every time I visit Florida. Highly recommend getting there. Its one of the best attractions and very friendly knowledgeable guides that will tell you all about Everglade park and crocodiles. Nice boat tours.

Miami Beach, Florida
“gator park is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family was here visting from Montreal, Quebec and we decided to visit the everglades. Upon arrival, I was pleased because we were so well greeted by the staff like, Janey, who directed us straight to the boat and welcomed us with a smile. It was very hot but it was such a blast. We loved the boat tour and at every speed we laughed and laughed, got wet...FUN...and the tour guide was completely attentive to us and well explained Florida's history of that body of water. I met the beautiful blonde boss, Alina, who was very kind and helpful being that most of us spoke french!! I would definately recommend this as to everyone that loves the wild life! -Rosi

Newville, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“We did see alligators in the wild.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Gator Park is a typical tourist trap. Yes we did have an air boat ride on the everglades, we did see alligators in the wild and the boat operator had a memorized script. Very methodical and we felt like a number. My 1st impression was seeing a sign at the check in counter that read welcome Royal Caribbean. I knew at that point we were in tourist land. On good note we saw 4 alligators in the wild including a baby and several cool fish and birds. We just like a little more of a natural setting. The price was ok at $89 for a family of 4. Although the alligator 'wrestling' show at the end I could do without.

Surrey
“Great fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We went to Gator Park expecting it to be somewhat hokey given the way all the airboat places on that stretch of road look, so e pectations were not hugely high. We consider a private tour given there were eight of us, but decided to go with the regular tour which was roughly 22 bucks per person. I have to say we were all very surprised at quite how much fun it was! The airboat skimming over the grass was really good fun, ans we did get to see several alligators close up in the wild. The guide was knowledgeable and good fun and such that nobody minded the fairly obvious tip-hunting given that he deserved it. The "alligator wrestling" was not wrestling but nonetheless was an interesting talk, humorously delivered, about alligators, toads, scorpions and the like. Kids were fascinated and adults equally so. We took away a fair few Mozzie bites but it was well worth doing and I'd totally go again. Even tomorrow!

6 attraction reviews
“Fun time in the Everglades”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had so much fun visiting the Everglades! I even got to hold a gator. First up was an airboat ride followed by the wildlife show. The airboat was a lot of fun but I was a little disappointed we only saw 2 gators. One of which I couldn't even see as it was on the other side of the boat. The other was a baby which was kind of cool. Other than that the ride was fun. The wildlife show was great too. Afterwards you have a chance to take a picture holding an alligator for only a few bucks which was worth it for me. Also make sure to try the gator tail sandwich.