“Alligators!!!” 3 of 5 stars

east northport
10 attraction reviews
“Alligators!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

The airboat ride was fun but we felt a bit short. There is a show afterwards that is really for kids. They have alligator bites/sandwiches for lunch! Try it~~you might like it.

• Finnish first
Miami
“Gator Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We are visiting here from North Carolina, we went to Gator Park had an awesome time on the airboat ride. This was probably the most thrilling experience we have had in many years. I can honestly say it was the most thrilling experience while we have been in Florida. We spent several days in Key West the Gator Park experience far exceeds our trip to the Keys. The ride and scenery in the Everglades and natural form was just breathtaking. After our morning at the park we had lunch at Keg South Sportsbar in Kendall, the food was excellent.

Moscow, Russia
4 attraction reviews
“good trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

On a hot sunny day in Miami I took my family to Gator Park. The kids and I loved it. the airboat ride was a thrill, and my two girls really enjoyed animal show. We bought our tickets online, and saved a bunch of money. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We even held a baby alligator during the show. We got some great photos on the boat and in the park. We highly recommend this adventure

Dallas, Texas
“Great Experience - Must See”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We've been vacationing in Miami and had a chance to visit Gator Park. What a place! We loved the boat ride! Our guide was really funny and knowledgeable about local flora and fauna. After a boat ride we went to a live gator show that lasted about 20 mins. Very entertaining. This place rocks. Whenever you are in Miami or area it's a must see!

Miami Beach, Fl
“Excellent time in the wildlife!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have lived in Miami for a few years, and whenever I have friends or family visiting, I always take them to the same place: Gator Park.

The experience is great... we always see a lot of wildlife (not just gators, but also birds, turtles, etc)...and the guides are always fun and nice, too.

The animal show after the airboat ride is a lot of fun, too.

My last visit was just amazing, with lots of animals seen and beautiful views of the Everglades.

I would recommend to anyone!!!