“good trip” 5 of 5 stars

Moscow, Russia
4 attraction reviews
“good trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

On a hot sunny day in Miami I took my family to Gator Park. The kids and I loved it. the airboat ride was a thrill, and my two girls really enjoyed animal show. We bought our tickets online, and saved a bunch of money. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We even held a baby alligator during the show. We got some great photos on the boat and in the park. We highly recommend this adventure

Dallas, Texas
“Great Experience - Must See”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We've been vacationing in Miami and had a chance to visit Gator Park. What a place! We loved the boat ride! Our guide was really funny and knowledgeable about local flora and fauna. After a boat ride we went to a live gator show that lasted about 20 mins. Very entertaining. This place rocks. Whenever you are in Miami or area it's a must see!

Miami Beach, Fl
“Excellent time in the wildlife!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I have lived in Miami for a few years, and whenever I have friends or family visiting, I always take them to the same place: Gator Park.

The experience is great... we always see a lot of wildlife (not just gators, but also birds, turtles, etc)...and the guides are always fun and nice, too.

The animal show after the airboat ride is a lot of fun, too.

My last visit was just amazing, with lots of animals seen and beautiful views of the Everglades.

I would recommend to anyone!!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Rude, obnoxious, lying and threatening manager”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Tour not as advertised or advised on phone. When questioned about it, the manager became very animated, rude, and treated our group like dirt. We were then threatened, and ended up having to pay extra. Do not touch this place. There are other places nearby.

Edmonton, Canada
“Definitely an Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Really enjoyed the Gator Park. The airboat tour was a lot of fun. Our host was funny and kind and encouraged lots of questions. This is something I would defiantly recommend. I was able to see 2 gators. It was a little unsettling because the alligator was so close to the airboat.

When your done the airboat tour you are able to pay 3 dollars to take a picture of you holding a gator. It's a great keepsake.

Visited June 2013

Been to Gator Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gator Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.