“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Fallston, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Four adults and three kids all had their first Everglades experience here. We loved our airboat ride and our informative guide. He even has a pet bird that comes to him and hangs out! Great to see the river of grass and gators in their habitat. Loved cruising fast and drifting through the turns.

We bought our tickets online and saved some money. $18 for adults and $10 for kids. I know they have some other deals as well. Well worth the cost for the experiences.

We went to the show and learned about alligator wrestling and saw some unique animals - including chickens that scared us all! Then we held Larry the Alligator. Big thrill for all of us and well worth the $21 (3 a piece).

We ordered the alligator, catfish, and frog legs platter so we could all try some.

Great fun - would highly recommend.

Belgrade, Serbia
26 attraction reviews
“Interesting amusement for 1-2 hours”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The tour was interesting, you are driving with ~15 other persons in a Airboat. There are some aligators that you can see around swiming or resting. A part of the tour is also crazy drive with very fast boat. This not expected but, very nice. However, do not look for deep nature or wilderness. The tours are well oragnized and you don't have to book in advance. There is also a small show after the drive, where you can see some of the animals and hear some interesting stories.

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Looking forward to a great trip with the kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I have been on this attraction before and I would have to say, this was a really awesome way of touring the Everglades! This time, I want to take my kids with me so they will be able to experience what I did in the past. I know that they will enjoy the airboat ride. Gator Park, you were a great experience for me, so I am hoping that you will be the same with my children.

Visited May 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
27 attraction reviews
“Good airboat experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The airboat ride was good. You can take pictures holding a baby gator for a few bucks. A guy provides information about the local animals like pythons, gators, scorpions.

TIP: Buy one get one free! If you arrive before 10AM. Keep an extra 15 min for travel time as Timiami Trail is one way and under construction at certain places.

Savannah, Georgia
69 attraction reviews
“Priced right but nothing over the top.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a cool place to visit if you have never been on an airboat or seen alligators, but it wasnt anything to write home about. We saw about 4 or 5 alligators but none of them were over 4 to 5 feet in length. The boat ride was fun but the boats are very large seating about 20 people or so and not as fast or as fun as the small airboats. There is alot of construction work on the road on the way to the park so expect delays!!!

Visited March 2013

Been to Gator Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gator Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.