“Overpriced” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Miami Airport Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami
Miami Airport Inn
You added Miami Airport Inn to your Saves list
1550 N.W. Le Jeune Road, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Ranked #73 of 113 Hotels in Miami
pittsburgh
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

Hotel is convent but needs major work bed was comfortable.good for a turnaround flight .room was clean but just can tell been there for awhile.Checkin quick and seamless elevators close by.did not try restaurant

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2015

Well there I was after being put from pillar to post by delta who kept trying to downgrade the class of travel I had paid for due to weather delays.
Having been in the airport 10 hours I now needed a hotel as you can imagine it was like Bethlehem at Christmas time no room at the inn tried loads of places,and ended up with a result here,and Jenny on the front desk was absolutely great our bags had went although we,did not but that is another story
Jenny helped with toiletries etc and the hotel itself was clean all staff including the shuttle drivers were helpful ( shuttle 25 minutes from airport)
I can honestly say I had the best sleep th s t I had in the states
I am a,best western rewards member and got a discount it is pricey though at $288 for the night
Breakfast not up to much but fast food outlets are just over the road

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Welshpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2015

The only downside was the price, however the rooms were clean, the best was huge and incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was superb, modern, marble finished. Very fancy!

Breakfast was great also, friendly staff. Excellent all round!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Clean and friendley staff. The best in this hotel is the location, close to the Airport and the shuttle service. recommend this hotel for anyone or families who are looking to tour Miami and at the same time don't want to miss your flight.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The hotel needs to be renewed and FAST!!!, they need to change the whole building and almost the whole personnel. Since you enter you feel like you did wrong!. Ohh my God! I booked this??.

Well, everything was filthy, we did our own house keeping to survive!!. The knobs were dirty, the toilet was like if it never had been cleaned at least in a week. bath tub yellow!!! (it was supposed to be white).

We booked with breakfast included at the hotel restaurant. The breakfast is not worth it even it if was for free. Please do not eat here pay more at a subway or something like that.

The beds had been occupied by Godzilla (they were bent and sometimes you could feel the accommodating softness of a spring!!! je je je, not good at all)

Ok no more talking Just don't go there. The only thing good is that if you are traveling early the next day you won't feel the stress of airports (going to the airport in a hurry, late, chek in at the airline bla bla, bla), that is the only thing good I would recommend about it.

Room Tip: Don't go there unless you are using it as a bridge to get to the airport.
Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Cheektowaga, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I visited this best western with my girlfriend, and the room was absolutely filthy. Hair in the sink, pubes on the bed. Dusty, old box TV. My girlfriend actually started crying and begged me to leave. I would have ranked this as "terrible", but the hotel actually refunded my money since the room was so nasty.

For the record, I'm not picky. I have slept on the frat house floor before. But this place was disgusting.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Castlegar
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

In our lengthy experience with Miami and Florida in general, we've always found that both tend to be overpriced and often unfriendly. This is why we usually use Miami only as a transit point for elsewhere. Despite "due diligence", we got fooled again: this time, by the BW Airport West Inn and Suites. I'll try to keep this brief and to the point now.
Firstly, the shuttle, though free, comes and departs only hourly and is not a large shuttle. Thus, if you're cramped for time, you might have a problem. The trip to or from Miami Airport takes a fair bit of time. Secondly, our particular room was, to say the least, and, in a word, dirty. There were various goo and smear spots all over the door, the floors in both the room and bathroom were sticky (even on the carpet), and the window was fairly filthy. The one elevator was glacially slow. We got in fairly late, too, and found that the nearest restaurants were not exactly close. The breakfast, at least, wasn't too bad. However, as I've mentioned, the price was way too high for a place as poor as this one. Look elsewhere and good luck.

Room Tip: Our room facing the front was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family