“Nice and Comfy” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #93 of 130 Hotels in Miami
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Nice and Comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean and friendley staff. The best in this hotel is the location, close to the Airport and the shuttle service. recommend this hotel for anyone or families who are looking to tour Miami and at the same time don't want to miss your flight.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The hotel needs to be renewed and FAST!!!, they need to change the whole building and almost the whole personnel. Since you enter you feel like you did wrong!. Ohh my God! I booked this??.

Well, everything was filthy, we did our own house keeping to survive!!. The knobs were dirty, the toilet was like if it never had been cleaned at least in a week. bath tub yellow!!! (it was supposed to be white).

We booked with breakfast included at the hotel restaurant. The breakfast is not worth it even it if was for free. Please do not eat here pay more at a subway or something like that.

The beds had been occupied by Godzilla (they were bent and sometimes you could feel the accommodating softness of a spring!!! je je je, not good at all)

Ok no more talking Just don't go there. The only thing good is that if you are traveling early the next day you won't feel the stress of airports (going to the airport in a hurry, late, chek in at the airline bla bla, bla), that is the only thing good I would recommend about it.

Room Tip: Don't go there unless you are using it as a bridge to get to the airport.
Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Cheektowaga, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I visited this best western with my girlfriend, and the room was absolutely filthy. Hair in the sink, pubes on the bed. Dusty, old box TV. My girlfriend actually started crying and begged me to leave. I would have ranked this as "terrible", but the hotel actually refunded my money since the room was so nasty.

For the record, I'm not picky. I have slept on the frat house floor before. But this place was disgusting.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Castlegar
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

In our lengthy experience with Miami and Florida in general, we've always found that both tend to be overpriced and often unfriendly. This is why we usually use Miami only as a transit point for elsewhere. Despite "due diligence", we got fooled again: this time, by the BW Airport West Inn and Suites. I'll try to keep this brief and to the point now.
Firstly, the shuttle, though free, comes and departs only hourly and is not a large shuttle. Thus, if you're cramped for time, you might have a problem. The trip to or from Miami Airport takes a fair bit of time. Secondly, our particular room was, to say the least, and, in a word, dirty. There were various goo and smear spots all over the door, the floors in both the room and bathroom were sticky (even on the carpet), and the window was fairly filthy. The one elevator was glacially slow. We got in fairly late, too, and found that the nearest restaurants were not exactly close. The breakfast, at least, wasn't too bad. However, as I've mentioned, the price was way too high for a place as poor as this one. Look elsewhere and good luck.

Room Tip: Our room facing the front was fairly quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
AZ
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

Best Western Miami Airport West Inn & Suites is robbing international travelers. My aunts stayed at the Best Western and the day before they were to check out. Things were stolen from their room by an employee obviously, since no one else has access to the rooms. The perfect crime, According to Best Western they are not liable. So i guess when you pay for a room that does not include security for your personal effects. A police report was filed even after staff tried to intimidate and degrade my aunts. Please email me if you had similar situations at this hotel. westiecuties [--]

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Halifax, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

Bathroom floors kept moving. small bugs size of pepper. No coffee in room but coffee machine. Needed to get to airport to pick up daughter said she can call when she arrives. pretty good when she came from the other side of the country and had no idea where we all were staying. So we paid 35$ to go to the airport to meet her then called the hotel for pickup again

Stayed November 2008, traveled with friends
Caracas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2007

Someone came into my room and they STOLEN a new cell phone ( 550$) and other stuff that I have in my luggage . They opened!! The hotel doesnt want to pay my NEW CELL PHONE! they just say we are going to investigate. BUT they dont want to pay me!

Stayed November 2007
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Miami Airport Inn? Share your experiences!