“Close to JW with great Bay views” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Crazy about you is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 3,649 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean, Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.
“Close to JW with great Bay views”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Upper patio is great. Nicely priced menu options. House wine is cheap and is an attention grabber. Service was attentive and friendly

Visited August 2014

Miami, Florida
“What a find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

Made a reservation with special requests to celebrate my wife's 40th birthday. What a surprise!
Menu is very simple and very accommodating for all tastes. Typical Miami fashion this venue has great vibes, great service, and excellent food.

I requested a table by the water overlooking Brickell Bay. Although outdoor seating is first come first serve Crazy About You more than exceeded my expectations by seating us at a premium table on the water.

We will surely be back even if to just have tapas and drinks. For a place like this that offers their bottle of house wine for $15.00 in downtown Miami how can you go wrong?

• Visited August 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Diner Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was there Aug 15th. I made a reservation 2 days prior for 9:15 pm and when I came I did not have to wait for my table. I requested as one of my options but they told me is first come first serve. We have a table inside.

The service was great very accommodating and we were help by 2 waiters. They explained the menu options and brought water and bread fast.

Prices are reasonable and house wine is affordable. We ordered Meat and Chicken and the 2 dishes were good. Portions perfect.

Then we order dessert a Brownie and the good think is that bring all the ingredients to your table and a big square plate and you can decorate it as you like.

Great experience with every little touch. I will go back again.

• Visited August 2014
miami
“Always a good place, with a grand view. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Been here many, many timez, good food, great view, good service, and very reasonable
. Would. Always recommend this place.

Montreal, Canada
“Excellent food, cool ambiance, amazing location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Last Friday evening, my husband and I had a succulent meal at Crazy about you's restaurant. We ate outside by the water, it was magical. Our waiter Josh served us like we were royalty! Our meal was delicious, the wine too. The price was VERY reasonable! Miami, we will be back to this gem of a restaurant! Thank you for making my hubby's bd supper special!

• Visited July 2014