I stayed there for one night having turned up without a reservation. I was desperate for a room as had to spend a night in Miami thanks to the immigration service making me miss my flight connection. The room was about $100 plus tax, so around $111.
I have the following comments about the hotel:
- customer service (receptionist) was lazy and didn't seem too bothered about assisting.
- room was disgusting: old interior with lots of stains on walls, doors, carpet, lampshades etc.
- cockroaches in the bathroom. I mentioned this to the receptionist who seemed to not care whatsoever, saying it's typical of Miami and she even has them in her home.
- poor breakfast. I went round the corner to a cafe.
- the lift is this shabby old death trap which has to be operated manually by the concierge.
- the wifi was erratic. could not get a decent connection half the time.
The place was dirty and run down yet the same price as the more reputable hotels (Holiday Inn etc) which I called but, unfortunately, were full. The only good thing is that there is a free shuttle to the airport, which I used.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Leamington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leamington Hotel Miami