“Scam or real? I wouldn't know, no one there!” 1 of 5 stars

1155 Brickell Bay Dr, #411, Miami, FL 33131
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 41 Fun & Games in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: With 12 years of experience, RedlineXperience can make your dream come true and give you the experience of your life. You can choose from our 11 selection of exotic cars. Our unique approach to exotic track racing gives you access to two international racing champions and their team of professional in-car instructors. They will show you the ropes and help you get the most out of your drive. We offer different packages (pre selected exotic cars) and Combos (customize your driving experience).
Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Scam or real? I wouldn't know, no one there!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Should be 0 stars but it won't let me. My wife booked this for me six months in advance! Waited past my birthday, plan my day , get up early etc.... Drive all the way there and no one is there. No call, no email nothing. I will be doing whatever needs to be done to get my money back! Worst "xperience" of my life! What a huge let down. I've been excited for 1/2 a year only to receive a slap in the face. I know at least 20 or more people (friends and family") that are waiting to hear my experience so they can book. Terrible, terrible, did I mention terriblle "xperience" . Spend that money on something nice, not this sham! One more thing, I called the number of the women whom my wife talked to (and got a confirmation number with a date and time) and she said "I used to work there, I'm in New York now" and hung up! Crazy!

Visited June 2014
10 Thank Jesse M

Boynton Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Redline is horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Purchased this in January and booked the date in Feb for June 29 at 9:45 . Received a confirmation with all the details and instructions . So we get up early drive to to the Raceway and. No one was there !! We asked all over the track and they basically said these guys cancel for anything . We tried to reach someone at the office multiple times with no success. So we drove the hour home extremely angry and upset . This was a present for my husband's 40th birthday they totally ruined it ! My husband was so excited and then so disappointed. Now lets see if I get the refund I deserved for service not delivered . By the way I received no cancelation by phone or email from them. We took time stamped video that proves they were not there . Do not buy this on group on!!

Visited June 2014
7 Thank cb3841
Lake Worth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Husband enjoyed it, but scheduling is a nightmare & Lambo is OLD!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I started out by purchasing a 4 lap driving experience (in the Lambo) for my husband's birthday online (the last week of December 2013). The calendar shown on their website reflected a day in February (close to his birthday) that was available. Unfortunately, by the time they got back to me 3 or 4 days later (after leaving 2 or 3 voice mail messages), they said the date I wanted was booked solid. Since tickets are not refundable in any way, I had to choose a later date. The next available (at PBI, not Homestead) was in April! So now I got to present my husband with a certificate and tell him his actual driving experience was going to be 2 months away! Kind of makes it less exciting as a gift. That was a big negative for me.

So, if that wasn't bad enough, on race-day when we finally got to the track, we see a beat-up, later model Lambo along with the rest of their fleet. I look at my husband and start shaking my head and say, "please tell me that is not the car you are driving?!". It literally looked like a death-trap (not the shiny, new, top-of-the-line model they show on their website). I was pretty angry because we had paid $300 plus tax (no deal, discount or Groupon) and honestly felt very cheated. I wanted to speak to someone and try to switch to a nicer/newer vehicle, but my husband insisted that he was OK with it and wanted to go ahead and drive it anyway.

The reason I still gave them 4 stars is because overall, they were professional (besides the horrible scheduling and misleading website) and my husband had a blast. He learned alot and truly enjoyed the experience. We were actually allowed to bring our young children along to watch daddy drive, so that was nice too. I just wanted to make people aware that when you buy laps in their Lambo, it is about 8 years old, not new and shiny like the one displayed on the website!!! BUYER BEWARE!

6 Thank ChristyF79
Palm City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Well run and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

The racetrack is great (we did it in Palm Beach International Raceway.) But the service is better. The staff is fun and efficient, making sure everyone has a safe and fun time. The race instructors are knowledgeable and no too intrusive but honest to the core. They will inform you of the idiosyncrasies of any of the cars you drive in straight and open terms.

The experience was memorable partly because of the friendliness of the staff. As well they offer an innovative inside/outside split camera video with superimposed speedometer over the outside view so one can remember ones' speed as one drives these dream cars.

The only negative is a 150 yard hike to the toilette in case of need.

1 Thank macrhino
West Palm Beach, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Birthday Gift”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I saw this deal on Groupon and thought it would be a good gift for my husbands birthday. I chose the 4 laps each in a Lamborghini and Audi R8. I started to doubt my decision when they started to change the dates and then times. But once we arrived everything went smooth.

He was very pleased with what he got to do and talked me into a ride along in the Corvette. It was a very cool experience. We will do it again.

2 Thank 1travelfool