“Wonderful staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bongos Cuban Cafe

Bongos Cuban Cafe
601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL (Downtown)
786-777-2100
Attraction Details
6 attraction reviews
“Wonderful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch on our last day in Miami looking for good Cuban food, we were not disappointed! The food was great I had lechon con arroz. But what stood out the most was the awesome service we had! An older gentleman I think his name is Hector was amazing very friendly and made us feel super comfortable, he gave us a suggestion to try the flan and he was right it was delish!! All and all very good, only down side is you have to pay $3 for parking, restaurant should really pick up that fee not the patrons.

Visited November 2013

Miami, Florida
“Had a nice time.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went with some girls friends looking to dance a little bit. I had a lot of fun. I ordered the mojito and it was good- not great. The bartender was just OK- he just did his job but didn't go out of his way to be friendly. My friend ordered the Cuban pork appetizer and it was tasty and good portions. The music was decent... there was a salsa contest and if you enjoy taking a break from dancing to watch-that can be a lot of fun. We went before 11 pm, so we didn't pay for cover. Not sure how much they charge, but I wouldn't pay to go there though...leave it for the big clubs. It was nice not to be feel harassed by creepy guys though...everyone seemed to be out for a good time and in the mood to dance, not creep.

Overall, nice place to go if you are in the mood to dance.

Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“Great Nigthclub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went with my boyfriend for a recomenadtion of a friend of his, the place is big it has to dacefloor one indoors and one outdoors with latin music. The drinks are very great you can find a cheap drink with a good alcohol quality, the beer is $6USD. This close until 5 am.

Try to be aerly so you do not have to pay cover

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
32 attraction reviews
“Nice Nightclub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Over this Memorial Day weekend I attended an event that was hosted here at the Bongos Cuban Café. This place was awesome! They played great music and the drinks were just OK.. They definitely could have been a bit stronger but hey these are the expected challenges when you party at nightclubs right? Every bartender is going to make the drinks differently as far as how strong or not they will be. Ordered a small appetizer of some buffalo wings that were FIRE hot but amazingly good at the same time! I would return here if I had the opportunity visiting Miami again

Visited May 2013
Montreal, QC
9 attraction reviews
“Good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I enjoyed my meal, so did everyone at our table. Tostones are really good. Beef was delicious! The place is big and nice. Its entertaining. You can play and take pictures with the bongos. I didnt go to the club but as far as the restaurant experience, I thought it was quite good. And the prices are reasonable. A place to try it when in Miami for sure!

Visited August 2012