“Never again, we felt robbed!” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rok Bar
1905 Collins Ave, Miami, FL 33139 (Downtown)
305 538 7171
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 102 nightlife in Miami
san diego
“Never again, we felt robbed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

I heard this was a good place to go for cheap drinks before hitting Mynt Lounge next door. Boy, were we wrong! The lady at the door offered us a $5 wristband for what she said was $3.00 beers and shots. We thought that sounded like a great deal, who wouldn't? So we go up to the bar and I ordered a bud light and a shot and my friend ordered the same, the bartender served us the drinks and asked for $42, we showed her our wristbands and she said they were only good for well shots and a certain kind of nasty beer. Someone should have told us that, we were pissed. So I paid her cash for mine and my friend gave her her credit card and she said oh, btw, there is a $40 on credit cards. The drinks were overpriced and the bartender was rude, we felt EXTREMELY taken advantage of. Oh, and did I mention it was my birthday? We went to Shore Club next door after that and even though the drinks were expensive nobody tried to rip us off and it was a much better experience.

Been to Rok Bar? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Rok Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.