“Rokbar is incredible - whoever wrote that last comment is probably just some virgin Who couldn't get laid if he paid for it ! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rok Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rok Bar
1905 Collins Ave, Miami, FL 33139 (Downtown)
305 538 7171
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 111 Nightlife in Miami
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Great energy , Rock N Roll,
Beautiful girls !! Reasonably priced
I mean it is south beach - I highly recommend going !

san diego
“Never again, we felt robbed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

I heard this was a good place to go for cheap drinks before hitting Mynt Lounge next door. Boy, were we wrong! The lady at the door offered us a $5 wristband for what she said was $3.00 beers and shots. We thought that sounded like a great deal, who wouldn't? So we go up to the bar and I ordered a bud light and a shot and my friend ordered the same, the bartender served us the drinks and asked for $42, we showed her our wristbands and she said they were only good for well shots and a certain kind of nasty beer. Someone should have told us that, we were pissed. So I paid her cash for mine and my friend gave her her credit card and she said oh, btw, there is a $40 on credit cards. The drinks were overpriced and the bartender was rude, we felt EXTREMELY taken advantage of. Oh, and did I mention it was my birthday? We went to Shore Club next door after that and even though the drinks were expensive nobody tried to rip us off and it was a much better experience.