“Good value for conexion flights” 4 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1201 NW LeJeune Road, Building A, Miami, FL 33126   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #36 of 130 hotels in Miami
Rio De Janeiro
“Good value for conexion flights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We arrived in MIA at night and had an early flight on the next morning, so we didn't have many options besides the hotels within the airport area. There was a hotel inside the airport but it was expensive and didn't look like it was worth a high price. The Miami Airport Marriott is just five minutes from the airport and the shuttle service works very well (picks up hotel guests every 15 minutes). The bedroom was clean and comfortable to spend one night and attended our expectations. The bathroom was ok, good water pressure and some amenities such as good quality shampoos and body lotions. There was a complimentary breakfast that opens at 6am but if you need to leave earlier (our case) there is a Starbucks inside the lobby that opens at 5am.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, although it was a short one. I am glad the hotel satisfied your needs. It is great that you were able to utilize our complimentary shuttle and that you enjoyed our room amenities.
We hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit to Miami.

580 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Vancouver Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and stayed at this hotel on August 22nd, 2013, the night before our cruise. The hotel shuttle was there in five minutes and the trip to the hotel was another 5 minutes.

The lobby of the hotel was amazing, inviting and busy, check in took all of minutes and in no time we were in our room. The room it self was just a hotel room, nothing fancy, but clean and the bed was very comfortable, bathroom was small, shower after a long flight was excellent.

This hotel has everything you need, pools, gym, Starbucks(of course) pharmacy, spa and an amazing restaurant and bar, try the crab cakes!!

The next morning a 18.00 cab fare over to the pier and we were on our way to the Caribbean!! I would stay here again in a second and will, and have, recommended this hotel!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am glad that you were able to stay with us before and after your cruise vacation. Thank you for the great comments regarding our lobby, your check in experience, and the guest rooms. I am happy to hear that we met your needs and that you enjoyed all of our amenities.
We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Miami.

Lighthouse Point, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

I must preface this review by saying I was amazed at the rate and what it included. I got a room, free parking and breakfast for two for only $90 on the AAA Hot Deals rate. The hotels has many floors and they heavily advertise their "Pure" bedding. Well, those beds are on all except the 2nd floor which as you guessed is where I ended up. And considering the rate, I was given room 271 which was right next to the ice machine and elevator. The view out of the window could best be described as disturbing since all I could see was some roof structure. Lastly, there was a periodic sound that resembled dogs barking which I finally attributed to the adjacent elevators. That aside, the room was decent in size, clean, with working AC and a good TV. The facility is nice and parking was convenient in the front. I did use room service and the food was decent. Breakfast was also good and our server was very attentive. Beware that they add the full gratuity to their checks, so don't over tip.

Overall, I can't complain since I had low expectations considering the rate. The staff were friendly and our say was good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here between flights and found it super conveniently located near the airport. Easy & frequent shuttle to/from airport. Beautiful lobby and wall art. Room was clean and comfortable.

Only downside we found was that breakfast was not included so we spent $25 eating breakfast on the property.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us. I am glad that you found our location convenient and that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms, complimentary shuttle, and hotel decor.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The 2 airport shuttles run every 15, the Fire Cane restaurant in the lobby hit the spot after travelling all day and the rooms were decent, the beds comfy, the pool nice when the weather hot. This was the first Marriott I've stayed at and was definitely worth the $99. I'd stay there again if I was travelling through Miami. We booked 3 months in advance and on the way home, they let us do an 11am checkin after disembarking the cruise ship and we really appreciated that.

Room Tip: Stay over on the way down and back for a cruise. $25 cab fare to the pier, quick shuttle to the airp...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review on your recent stay. It is very nice to hear that your stay was pleasant and that you would stay here again. I am glad that we were able to accomomdate you after disembarking from your cruise.

Thank you for staying with us.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Airport Marriott in Miami. the staff is very friendly and after the first day they remember you. I feel at home when there. The atmosphere is pleasant and there is always someone to attend to your needs.
The rooms are clean and have plenty of space. The bathrooms are a bit cozy though. Not much room to move around in there.
The dining, front desk, valet and housekeeping staff are all very professional, but also very open and friendly. Both housekeepers for floor 7 were extremely courteous and patient when I took extra time. And they also did a great job of keeping the room clean without me feeling as though they intruded on my privacy. Andre, the valet, was very attentive to me and everyone else I saw him interact with. If there was anything he could do to assist during my stay, he would never hesitate to help.
I would definitely recommend staying within this complex and using Marriott.

Room Tip: High rooms have a better view in my opinion. The King size beds give a view of downtown. The doubl...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We appreciate your comments about our housekeepers, front desk, dining and valet staff. I will ensure to share your comments with them and with Andre.

Thank you for your review and recommendation to others.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Miami Airport Marriott many many times over the years, Most recently after a cruise.They have upgraded the Marriott and is now a very nice comfortable stay. The staff here and service are second to none hence my reason for only staying here when visiting Miami or passing through. Some of the folks here that go out of their way to ensure your stay is a memorable one are Sharon & Sandra food and beverage, Ira & Jose the most friendly barmen you can ever meet. (They make the best dirty Martini's). Miguel, Louis just to mention a few. The cane-fire grill has a great menu that will please anyone. The Bar area is very nice for entertaining and becomes lively on evenings. Some other tips that make this Marriott my choice of stay is that they offer a complimentary airport shuttle that runs about every 20 minutes, Starbucks coffee shop in the lobby and Taxis are always available and waiting outside.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time in writing this review. We do take great pride in providing excellent customer service and it is great to see that you were provided with just that. I will ensure to share your comments with Sharon, Sandra, Louis, Miguel, Ira and Jose.
I am also pleased that Cane Fire Grille and our complimentary shuttle were to your liking.

Thank you for staying with us.

David Cesario

Been to Miami Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!