“Amazing Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Amazing Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

As a platinum Elite Member, I'm very familiar with Marriott properties.That said, this property exceeded my every expectation. When I made my corporate reservation my Marriott membership information didn't accompany my other information. When I complained about my room, Shinnel went above and beyond to esnure I was 100% satisified. Thanks to Shinnel's efforts.....I'm a Marriott customer for life! Thanks Shinnel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Platinum member. I am very pleased to hear that the hotel and staff exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to recognize Shinnel for going above and beyond.

David Cesario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Polish first
Westbury, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel was great and the people that work there was fantastic. I would like to single out my valet Norma, she did a super job. Very warm and helpful. I am a manager for Verizon telecom and I know customer service and this young lady should be promoted.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for the 5 star review. It is good to hear that you found our hotel and our staff fantastic. I will be sure to share your comments with the Valet team so they may recognize Norma.

Thank you for staying with us.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Very conveniently located. Very good shuttle service to and from the airport. The hotel has a good atmosphere. Visit the restaurant and ask for Sandra she is fantastic. She make you feel at home and is prepared to go the extra mile for you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. I am very glad to hear that you found our airport shuttle convenient and enjoyed the overall atmosphere of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments about Sandra so she may be recognized.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I usually stay at Hilton hotels. This week-end, I accidentally landed at the Marriott Miami Airport after using Priceline.com.

The hotel was super clean, with good atmosphere. Very conveniently located. Room was spacious and great bed. The valet folks were great, courteous, attentive and fast. Special kudos to Norma who was fantastic.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your accidental landing turned out to be a fantastic experience. We look forward to seeing you on future visits to Miami. I will be sure to share your comments with Norma and the valet team.

Webster, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

While traveling to the Caribbean we had a one night layover both coming and going. This is the hot ticket! Marriott shuttles you to and from the airport to their hotel. Once at the hotel, everything is Marriott. Great room, great staff and a great bar. We had cocktails and food to our delight. The menu and service at the bar and/or the bar restaurant were more than satisfying. The bartenders are friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The room is a room, especially if your just laying your head down to catch your next flight
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. We truly appreciate our guest feedback. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that your bar experience was satisying. I will ensure to share your comments about the staff and the shuttles with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Lets start by saying from the time my family an I walked in hotel felt warm an inviting, greeted with warm smiles.. Our check-in process was simple an easy was able to use my State discount !! Just a all around relaxing place. There was a 24 hr Laundry place across in other hotel we had access to (staff there just as friendly). Loved the pool area was able to tan an enjoy sun ... Our family will be back again nothing like being on vacation a really enjoy every min of it. Staff was wonderful

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We take pride in providing a seamless arrival experience and I am happy to hear that yours was excellent. Thank you for the positive comments about the Residence Inn, pool area and our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Upon arrival for a multi-night stay at the Miami Airport Marriott, I unfortunately learned that I had reserved what apparently wasn't valet parking through a third party website. Thankfully, Lian R. (valet) and the Marriott staff immediately took steps to remedy the parking reservation misfortune, including addressing the failure of the third party website to provide a full refund. I appreciate the Marriott staff's initiative in promptly and professionally addressing what would have been a disappointing start to my Miami vacation.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that we were able to turn a negative situation around for you. I will be sure to inform Lian and the staff of your positive comments.

David Cesario

Been to Miami Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!