“Review of Miami Airport Marriott” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #41 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Review of Miami Airport Marriott”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Very conveniently located. Very good shuttle service to and from the airport. The hotel has a good atmosphere. Visit the restaurant and ask for Sandra she is fantastic. She make you feel at home and is prepared to go the extra mile for you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. I am very glad to hear that you found our airport shuttle convenient and enjoyed the overall atmosphere of our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments about Sandra so she may be recognized.

David Cesario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I usually stay at Hilton hotels. This week-end, I accidentally landed at the Marriott Miami Airport after using Priceline.com.

The hotel was super clean, with good atmosphere. Very conveniently located. Room was spacious and great bed. The valet folks were great, courteous, attentive and fast. Special kudos to Norma who was fantastic.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that your accidental landing turned out to be a fantastic experience. We look forward to seeing you on future visits to Miami. I will be sure to share your comments with Norma and the valet team.

Webster, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

While traveling to the Caribbean we had a one night layover both coming and going. This is the hot ticket! Marriott shuttles you to and from the airport to their hotel. Once at the hotel, everything is Marriott. Great room, great staff and a great bar. We had cocktails and food to our delight. The menu and service at the bar and/or the bar restaurant were more than satisfying. The bartenders are friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The room is a room, especially if your just laying your head down to catch your next flight
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. We truly appreciate our guest feedback. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that your bar experience was satisying. I will ensure to share your comments about the staff and the shuttles with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Lets start by saying from the time my family an I walked in hotel felt warm an inviting, greeted with warm smiles.. Our check-in process was simple an easy was able to use my State discount !! Just a all around relaxing place. There was a 24 hr Laundry place across in other hotel we had access to (staff there just as friendly). Loved the pool area was able to tan an enjoy sun ... Our family will be back again nothing like being on vacation a really enjoy every min of it. Staff was wonderful

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We take pride in providing a seamless arrival experience and I am happy to hear that yours was excellent. Thank you for the positive comments about the Residence Inn, pool area and our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Upon arrival for a multi-night stay at the Miami Airport Marriott, I unfortunately learned that I had reserved what apparently wasn't valet parking through a third party website. Thankfully, Lian R. (valet) and the Marriott staff immediately took steps to remedy the parking reservation misfortune, including addressing the failure of the third party website to provide a full refund. I appreciate the Marriott staff's initiative in promptly and professionally addressing what would have been a disappointing start to my Miami vacation.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that we were able to turn a negative situation around for you. I will be sure to inform Lian and the staff of your positive comments.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Ian's a business traveler, I have pretty high expectations for my choice of hotel, and this one meets all of them,

The staff and the service are what set this hotel apart. I especially adore Sandra N. in the Cane Fire Grill. She is always so pleasant and so helpful.

The rooms are nicely appointed, well decorated and immaculately clean. The beds are very comfortable and the showers are great. I like that you can keep the room cold, since that's the way I like to sleep. (Not all hotels do.)

The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is the parking. There are not enough spaces, and the ones on the sides and in the back are not well lit , a long way to the door and, in my opinion, not safe. Also, the parking rates they charge are way too high. $17 is too much for this area, then you have to tip the valet, if you use them because there aren't enough spaces, which makes it even more.

Overall, I like this place and stay here when I'm in Miami for work.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the great review. It is great to know that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Sandra will be very happy to hear the great comment you provided about her. I appreciate the feedback regarding the parking, and I am happy to report that we are working on a parking plan to better accommodate our guests who wish to self park.

Georgia, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel is OLD OLD OLD! This is the worst marriott ive ever stayed at. Its in a bad area. The parking is SEVENTEEN dollars per day. RIDICULOUS!! on top of that, the parking situation is terrible. Both nights i had to park at the courtyard and walk really far. Its scary at night. The lobby has been updated, but its a false impression of the rooms. The room is tiny. The decor in the room is cheap. The positives are that the service is great and it seems to be clean. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble finding parking near the hotel. We are now offering Valet services to better accomodate our guests when the hotels are busy. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our lobby , staff service and cleanliness.

David Cesario

Been to Miami Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!