“Stay if you must” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 130 hotels in Miami
Webster, New York
“Stay if you must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

While traveling to the Caribbean we had a one night layover both coming and going. This is the hot ticket! Marriott shuttles you to and from the airport to their hotel. Once at the hotel, everything is Marriott. Great room, great staff and a great bar. We had cocktails and food to our delight. The menu and service at the bar and/or the bar restaurant were more than satisfying. The bartenders are friendly and knowledgeable. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The room is a room, especially if your just laying your head down to catch your next flight
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
David_Cesario, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. We truly appreciate our guest feedback. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that your bar experience was satisying. I will ensure to share your comments about the staff and the shuttles with the team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

581 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Polish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Lets start by saying from the time my family an I walked in hotel felt warm an inviting, greeted with warm smiles.. Our check-in process was simple an easy was able to use my State discount !! Just a all around relaxing place. There was a 24 hr Laundry place across in other hotel we had access to (staff there just as friendly). Loved the pool area was able to tan an enjoy sun ... Our family will be back again nothing like being on vacation a really enjoy every min of it. Staff was wonderful

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay. We take pride in providing a seamless arrival experience and I am happy to hear that yours was excellent. Thank you for the positive comments about the Residence Inn, pool area and our staff.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Upon arrival for a multi-night stay at the Miami Airport Marriott, I unfortunately learned that I had reserved what apparently wasn't valet parking through a third party website. Thankfully, Lian R. (valet) and the Marriott staff immediately took steps to remedy the parking reservation misfortune, including addressing the failure of the third party website to provide a full refund. I appreciate the Marriott staff's initiative in promptly and professionally addressing what would have been a disappointing start to my Miami vacation.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad that we were able to turn a negative situation around for you. I will be sure to inform Lian and the staff of your positive comments.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Ian's a business traveler, I have pretty high expectations for my choice of hotel, and this one meets all of them,

The staff and the service are what set this hotel apart. I especially adore Sandra N. in the Cane Fire Grill. She is always so pleasant and so helpful.

The rooms are nicely appointed, well decorated and immaculately clean. The beds are very comfortable and the showers are great. I like that you can keep the room cold, since that's the way I like to sleep. (Not all hotels do.)

The only reason I gave four stars instead of five is the parking. There are not enough spaces, and the ones on the sides and in the back are not well lit , a long way to the door and, in my opinion, not safe. Also, the parking rates they charge are way too high. $17 is too much for this area, then you have to tip the valet, if you use them because there aren't enough spaces, which makes it even more.

Overall, I like this place and stay here when I'm in Miami for work.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the great review. It is great to know that we were able to meet all of your expectations. Sandra will be very happy to hear the great comment you provided about her. I appreciate the feedback regarding the parking, and I am happy to report that we are working on a parking plan to better accommodate our guests who wish to self park.

Georgia, USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel is OLD OLD OLD! This is the worst marriott ive ever stayed at. Its in a bad area. The parking is SEVENTEEN dollars per day. RIDICULOUS!! on top of that, the parking situation is terrible. Both nights i had to park at the courtyard and walk really far. Its scary at night. The lobby has been updated, but its a false impression of the rooms. The room is tiny. The decor in the room is cheap. The positives are that the service is great and it seems to be clean. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble finding parking near the hotel. We are now offering Valet services to better accomodate our guests when the hotels are busy. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our lobby , staff service and cleanliness.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff all AWESOME!
Andrew is the man at the front desk!
Maria & Brenda are just as good
Jasiel - is a true Man!!!
Dinner was AWESOME!
Stayed for 3 nights - would come back - BIG TIME!
AWESOME AWESOME good best great the place to be good food around area shopping everything you want airport wonderful people and staff

Room Tip: Be kind & west side
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your "Awesome" review. I will be sure to share your comments with Andrew, Maria, Brenda, and Jasiel.
It is great to hear that you enjoyed your dinner in Cane Fire Grill.

Thank you for staying with us and we will see you on your next visit to Miami.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I cannot tell you how professional, courteous and ACCOMODATING the staff are at this property! The room and facilities are immaculate and the location to the airport is great- free shuttle and then you can access public transp. to get to South Beach in about 20 minutes or Downtown on the metrorail in about 20 minutes- the same train takes you to Coconut Grove and Dadeland Mall all under 45 minutes.

Everyone beteween Ira and his fellow bartenders, to Sandra a lively hostess and all of the front desk staff make you feel like a welcomed friend and a valued guest. I

Room Tip: Higher up- nice view.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear about the great experience you had at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were able to take advantage of our free shuttle and experience Miami's Downtown, South Beach and Dadeland Mall.
I will be sure to share your comments with Ira and Sandra.

Thank you for staying with us.

David Cesario

Been to Miami Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!