We stayed here one night for a birthday getaway. The hotel is very convenient to anything Miami. Close to the airport, reasonable drive to the beach, close to most areas of Miami. Upon arrival we did have to wait 10-15min to check in as they only had two staff members, but they were awesome enough to waive the parking fee to compensate for that. The rooms were nice, the place is clean, the decor is nice for the entire hotel. The only down side to the room was the small...no tiny...bathroom, the King bed in the bedroom though was so comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.