This is a nice hotel by anyone's measurement. The best part about this place is the staff. From the restaurant to the concierge they all had such great attitudes about providing good information and making my stay pleasant. Couple of things...First off I would stay here again in a heartbeat. It's super close to the airport where the traffic is pretty much always a nightmare.
There is a space between the lobby and the elevators that is filled with the loudest music and I'm not sure why, but it is really loud.
The bathrooms are very small and you cannot have more than one person in there unless one of them is in the shower. Fine if you are traveling alone, but as a couple a small inconvenience.
The restaurant has good food, but the same piped in music was there and almost as loud. A shout out to Ira (I think) at the bar who made us some much needed margarita's at the end of a long day of traveling.
Otherwise the room was quiet, comfortable and very clean. I slept well with the exception of a young man talking in the hall, loudly, in the middle of the night. A quick shushing sent him packing to his room.
The recommendations and directions from the front desk staff were spot on and I also give high marks for the boarding pass station available just across the lobby. We enjoyed South Beach immensely despite it being Spring Break (we're old).
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.