Recently stayed here for a quick overnight. I have previously stayed here about 15 years ago when it was a bit dated.. I stayed at the Courtyard and Fairfield next door about 3 years ago and found them awesome so I decided to check out the full service this trip again.
The renovations look great.. Lobby area and rooms were very clean and beds were super comfortable! Airplane noise was not that noticeable which is a big plus.
I didn't get to try the restaurant in the lobby because we didn't have time but everything else was exceptional! Great staff as well.
I definitely wouldn't hesitate staying again!
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.