After a few years we stayed in the Miami Airport Marriott again and were positively surprised. The lobby was renovated and so was the restaurant and the bar.
The staff at the frontdesk was very friendly. When there was a problem with our wifi, an engineer came immediately. When it could not be solved, we got another room. This was in January. Since we had to be in Miami in February and March again, we decided to stay here again. Both times we enjoyed it and whenever we have to be in Miami, both for business as well for pleasure, we will come back.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.