I'd been staying in Aventura prior to my one night here, but I had an early morning flight and I didn't want to be as close as possible. The lobby was nice, clean, the staff was pleasant. My room was clean, quiet, and had everything I could need or want for a place to sleep. The bed was comfortable. Catching the shuttle to the airport in the morning was easy, and they were on time. The night I stayed there, the rates for the Marriott were lower than the Courtyard, so don't make the mistake of choosing your hotel without checking prices first.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.