We stayed here 6 nights for business and it fit us to a “T.” We did have a minor problem our first night in the restaurant but the management was incredibly responsive: an almost immediate email from Marriott customer care, a follow up phone call from the manager that night, a hand written note from the manager under our door the next morning with comp coupons for Starbucks coffee and a phone call from the General Manager with the food and beverage manager the next morning as well! And they comped the meal too. Wow! I hope they do that for everyone and not just because I am a Platinum level Marriott guest and because I showed them a draft of a Trip Advisor review I was going to post.
Back to our stay: it was a perfect fit for us. There is a complex of 4 Marriott properties here: Marriott, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn and Residence Inn. They share the same “campus.” There is a restaurant in the Marriott and one (a Sports Bar) in the Courtyard. They are not gourmet but they met our needs as there is a variety and as we came in late each night and I think they’re open until midnight. There is also a health club on campus and it was large and very well equipped and clean. Parking is gate controlled and we felt very secure there. The concierge lounge was well stocked and the staff incredibly nice. The lounge is not open Friday and Saturday nights—which is standard for Marriotts—but the lounge was open for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday which was a nice change and one all Marriotts should consider adopting (and even being open on the weekend nights too while they’re at it). The rooms we standard and clean—nothing fancy but nice. Quiet too. We were not bothered by anyone even though these hotels are frequented by enormous crowds of people awaiting departure on cruises and they are all, shall we say, in cruise mode already. Even though this is adjacent to Miami Airport, we had no problem with plane noise.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.