This hotel is a mixed bag. A good location very close to the airport with a shuttle running every 15 minutes makes it very convenient. The bed is VERY comfortable. A couple of good Cuban restaurants nearby (Sabor and Latin). Nice workout facility with adequate equipment, though not extensive. But the building itself is fairly old, especially the plumbing and poor soundproofing, so lots of noises all night. No fan in the small bath to help vent the steam. I'm surprised this hotel carries the Marriott name. But we got a good rate by bidding on Price line, so it was a good value. For a night's stay between flights, not a bad choice at all, and you can certainly do a lot worse.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.