Based on some of the prior reviews of this property we always stayed elsewhere when flying out of Miami. This past weekend we decided to give it a try and were very pleased about several things. Although it is not a plush property, it has ....and this is unusual for American Marriotts....an executive lounge that is open for breakfast for elites on the weekends and all day long for coffee, sodas, snacks etc. Very nice perk. Then there is a fine staff downstairs....and in particular Ruddy and Brad, the front desk manager, who really go out of their way to help in any way they can. It was full to capacity the Saturday night we were there, lots of convention and conferences going on. We had a quick bite in the restaurant there. It is called Marriott Campus because the property encompasses Marriott full service, Courtyard and Residence Inn. Wonderful large gym connected to the Courtyard that all three hotels use. and a pleasant looking pool. Food served in the EL was very good and the service up there was outstanding in our opinion. Room was just okay, but clean and tidy. It is also very inexpensive for an overnight stay in this area. There is speedy and frequent service by shuttle to the airport that is free also. We would stay there again and it is a fine choice for this type of overnight stay.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel Miami
- Miami Airport Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Miami
- Miami Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the Marriott Miami Airport Hotel. Mix work and relaxation with ease in the revitalized lobby of this popular Miami Florida airport hotel. Indulge in flavorful cuisine at Cane Fire Grille, our all-new restaurant and lounge, featuring fresh seafood and steak alike, located just one mile south of MIA International, with convenient access to Florida's major highways. Hosting an event? Rely on the versatile meeting facilities to impress your group. Explore a full range of attractions within minutes - including Coconut Grove, South Beach, University of Miami, the Miami Beach Convention Center, Coral Gables and countless golf courses. Discover the many ways this Marriott hotel near Miami airport caters to your needs, whether you're in town for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Miami Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.