“Good restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ceviche 105

Ceviche 105
105 N.E. 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305.577.3454
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 3,415 Restaurants in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Peruvian, Seafood, South American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: "CVI.CHE 105" Invites you to enjoy the most exquisite traditional peruvian dishes in a modern presentation, in a chilled and pleasant environment where excellent food and great service are combined in order to make your lunch or dinner an enjoyable experience.
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food is really good. The waiter give us the best suggestion. Great experience even to my 5 years old daughter. Great place to go at night.

Visited July 2014

Miami, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

First time at Ceviche,chic place with an outside sitting area & bar. I have eaten at many Peruvian restaurants, however the taste, presentation, portions and price are umbeatable. Waiting time is somewhat long, but its worth it. Hats off for the chef! I will definetely go back again.

• Visited July 2014
Miami, Florida, USA
“Very good restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I think is the best place to eat fresh peruvian sea food. It might be a little expensive but it is worthy. I've been there a couple of times and its worthy every penny.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Giving credit where credit is due”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I have tried a lot of Peruvian Restaurants here and I Peru and I have to say,that the food, service and atmosphere at Cevihe 105 is execellet. We go there a lot and take and recommend the place to our friend and relatives. The drinks are also excellent including their Pisco Sour and you have their Leche de Tigre, they have different varieties all are excellent, you'll love the place it is always busy so I suggest y call for a reservation.

• Visited July 2014
Amsterdam Holland
“Explosion of delicious tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had a business dinner here this week, and one of the attendants recommended this restaurant, and since his wife is Peruvian, I figured this must be a recommendation to follow.

Indeed, I was so pleased we chose this restaurant, we decided to order various main courses, so the four of us could have a taste of all the different dishes.

Every bite was an adventure, the sophisticated tastes exploding gentle in my mouth, can't describe it really.

Also great service, nice location what more can some one wish?

Visited July 2014

Been to Ceviche 105? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ceviche 105, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.