“Best ceviche in Miami” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ceviche 105

Ceviche 105
105 N.E. 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305.577.3454
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 3,717 Restaurants in Miami
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Peruvian, Seafood, South American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: "CVI.CHE 105" Invites you to enjoy the most exquisite traditional peruvian dishes in a modern presentation, in a chilled and pleasant environment where excellent food and great service are combined in order to make your lunch or dinner an enjoyable experience.
Miami, Florida
“Best ceviche in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The food is so so so good. Best ceviche in Miami. Make sure to order a ceviche orgia de mariscos and a pulpo a la parrilla. Yummm. I come here once a week, need I say more? Only problem is that it's always packed, and you're bumping elbows with the people next to you. I wish the tables would be more spread apart, but I guess that would make it an even longer wait time. Open another locale please!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The food is ok, not bad but nothing amazing. Very cheap. The staff is very nice but definitely slow, but I guess is a Miami thing:-/

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Service....ok food...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Dined at this location on 5/2 with fellow business colleagues.....the atmosphere is great. Very casual with a contemporary twist. The service was awesome....our server was from Chile and was wonderful in her descriptions ...although it was difficult at times to understand what we were ordering we still had a great time. We started with a combo platter of 2 ceviche tastings and 2 types of ceviche sushi...octopus....and a yellow potato stuffed with crab, cucumber, and avocado. This was all quite tasty. The next selection was a special of two types of chicken one shredded and one boneless breast served over a bed of basil pesto rice and a Sirloin of beef dish....I do not know what their official names were but overall I would say they were ok ...not great but good. The dessert selection for the table was a trio of mousse selections made from Peruvian fruits. The flavors were all very intense and a bit overwhelming...unfortunately I think dessert missed the mark (just my opinion but the others in my party liked it) ....overall I would recommend this restaurant but it would not be on my top 10 list. Just ok....

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Porto, Portugal
“Food ok, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Food was ok for the price, but service was really bad. Waiters always pressuring us to speed up every step of our meal. Overall it was not a good experience.

Visited April 2013
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Fabulous, Fresh Ceviche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This popular Peruvian restaurant has a lively atmosphere. They don't take reservations, so prepare to arrive early or cool your heels. We started with tart and delicious Piscojitos, a cross between a pisco sour and a mojito. Our friendly waiter helpfully guided us through the multi-page menu, recommending an appetizer and ceviche sampler to share, since portions are very generous. The marinated grilled octopus and potatoes (app) had a spicy kick, and the octopus was fork-tender. Even my dining companion, not an adventurous eater, took a second helping. The ceviche tetra consisted of four distinct preparations. All the fish was impeccably fresh and the favors lively. There was more than the two of us could finish.

Prices are moderate: our bill, including cocktails and a generous tip, was under $80.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Ceviche 105? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ceviche 105, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.