“UP UP AWAY & SCREAM!!” 5 of 5 stars

Miami Gardens, Florida
57 attraction reviews
“UP UP AWAY & SCREAM!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This was a groupon from a friend. Trying to get them to book trip was the hardest. She tried for 3 weeks and nothing. So when we did the reef dive at the Sea Aquarium (another Groupon) stopped by. All the weekends were book but Friday the 13th was open and also Julie's birthday. So were going Fri the 13 eerie.
Friday showed up and off we went. Wore bathing suits cause they say you might get wet. Checked in and roamed around till out boat was ready. Off we go out the marina. Went under the Rickenbacker Causeway out to the bay. Got into halter (its fit about you belly legs and was a sit all in one) (even kids can do this). They asked who was going first I told the other couple they WERE! Up on the back deck and away they went. Captain asked if they minded if they clothes got wet (they say no) Up Up away and down down down they got dunked. Well their ride was over. Our turn got up on the back of the boat, We asked for pictures so the captain took them. (No camera's allowed up in the air) Sit down hold your knees and then there was a SCREAM. YA I screamed and up we went. The air was just right Miami haze was gone and Miami was BEAUTIFUL. Saw all the boats, reef, Viscaya, & the high rises. It was breathtaking. Then we were coming down. one splash and then another. Then back on the boat. Julie's head didn't get wet and I went UNDER. I was holding my nose on the way down..Landing was scary cause your coming in feet first. Your up about 20 minutes but its worth it. Had a great boat ride and a great para sailing adventure. There a rest room in the restaurant next door so you can clean up (which we did) Only problem was the initial booking and then getting our pictures. (they said a day took three) Staff was friendly cause I left my camera on the boat so drove back to pick it up after birthday lunch at an Irish restaurant (got kissed by a true Irishman) This adventure is great for single, family or anyone!!!

Visited September 2013