“Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rosinella Downtown
1040 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130-4109 (Downtown)
305-372-5756
Neighborhood: Downtown
Miami, Florida
“Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We stopped into have a quick lunch at Rosinella's, which I have eaten for years at their location on Miami Beach. Lunch was very busy, but the staff was extreamly courteous and efficient. My friend had ceasar salad with shrimp, and I had the Penne Arrabiata. All was very good. The atmosphere is charming, but small as a Italian restaurants can be. I would return.

Visited January 2014

Toronto, Canada
“I have been to many,this is as good as it gets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I think we have experienced many restaurants in the area of Lincoln Road but this restaurant has to be the ultimate choice.When we go down to Lincoln Road Rosenella is the only restaurant that we will consider going to know it is simply the best food you can get there and also at the most reasonable price. The eggplant parmigiana and their pizza just simply melt in your mouth and are to die for. No disappointments here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

On holiday in MIami, we are staying in Brickell and were looking for a restaurant were to have dinner. The look from the outside is nothing at all (it is not trendy, nor chic),but i managed to briefly spot what was on the plates of the clients eating there to tell myself that it was worth a try. I am Italian, so I can tell from a distance if it is real mozzarella di bufala or not!!
Hence we ate there and it was very good. Try the bufala, try the pasta...it is really a good place to eat!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, GA
“Hard to find, but great when you do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We got in to our hotel late on a Tuesday and went looking for a place to eat dinner at 9 PM. We were staying in the Brickell Village area, so we walked around looking for a spot to eat. It was raining and Rosinella's looked cozy, so we gave it a try. It was so good that we ate here twice during our stay. The first meal I had was the Penne special which was chicken and artichoke hearts with penne. It was so good I got it again on my return. The second time they switched up the ingredients and it was chicken, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes with penne pasta. While I thought my first meal was excellent, this combination out did the first. Our service provided by George was very attentive, I couldn't ask for better. Prices are very reasonable. One of the best places I have ever had a meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
uk
“Friendly homely and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Went here tonight with my family after reading reviews on trip advisor. Just staying round the corner so was not to far to walk to. Found the restaurant clean and friendly. The food was delicious even our 3 fussy children found some thing that they liked. Good Italian food at a reasonable price. The whole family left stuffed to the brim. We would return next time we are in miami.

• Visited September 2013