“Really good fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 27 Museums in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Shoot machine guns and feel the adrenaline rush in a safe and controlled environment.    Miami's premier machine gun experience will get your adrenaline pumping with an extensive collection of exotic firearms that you can shoot under the supervision of trained professionals. This state-of-the-art facility has been recognized by media outlets and reviewers around the world for it's comfort, sophistication, and one-on-one service.    Whether you're a first-time shooter, local or international tourist, rest assured that our friendly firearms specialists are here to guide you every step of the way. We'll explain what makes each firearm different, teach you about safety, and help you ease up to get the perfect shot.    Choose from one of the best firearm collections in Florida, ranging from classics to extremely rare machine guns that are exclusive to Lock & Load Miami. Don't know where to start? We offer themed packages, such as the 007 and Scarface package, which include firearms seen in Hollywood blockbusters.   We are conveniently located in Miami's Wynwood district, walking distance from Midtown shopping areas and just a short drive from Miami Beach. Lock & Load is an indoor air-conditioned shooting range with private parking. We accept priority bookings or walk-in guests and offer private rooms for VIP groups, corporate meetings, birthdays, and bachelor/bachelorette parties.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
7 attraction reviews
“Really good fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Really good fun, got to try a few fun guns, they had a place to setup my gopro so they really do have a good setup and its all really nice looking and everyone is friendly (the girls working there being bloody gorgeous is a bonus too!)
Big thanks to Max who was my guide/helper etc, really friendly guy, no rushing me or anything.
Its just a shame I shoot so damn fast!

Visited August 2014

“A Life time experience- Thanks Mike !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The is a very attractive place where you will enjoy a super service, once you enter the place they greet you very well then a specialist will be with you in minutes and will take you to safety concerns and then to the maximum fun you would experience through your life time ... Thank you so much Mike and many thanks to the customer service people they were awesome !!! I would recommend this place if you wanna experience real fun!

Christchurch, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Great Family Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We rang that morning on our way to Miami and booked in for a 5pm session we did 2 x cadet packs for our girls aged 10 & 12 and added a pistol to it. My 21yr old son and I did the US Special forces pack. In a word it was AWESOME. We were there for 2 hours and our Instructor Nick was absolutely fantastic he really made the experience great, he was very knowledgeable and taught us how to shoot from scratch but did it in an entertaining way, my kids had never shot a gun before and he had them shooting bulls eyes. My son and I shot the Saw as part of our package and that was certainly the highlight for us, it was EPIC you must shoot this amazing weapon. A nice traditional touch at the end as well. So overall for a family ranging from 10yrs old to 45yrs old it was a great experience. Highly recommended.

“MG shooting range”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff - all extremely knowledgeable about the firearms. Being from the UK and never really having seen a fun before, we were taught how to properly use the weapons and were made to feel safe at all times. Would recommend Franklin who was our assistant on our visit.

Chicago
5 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I took my father there, and my nephew and his girl friend went there with us. We were welcome by friendly staff who answered all questions we had. We didn't have a reservation, but didn't have to wait long to get to the shooting range. We used the waiting time to review all the machine guns on display and have good family fun and conversation. You can select a variety fo packages of three or more guns or you could select individually or a combination of both. Packages are fun: "Black Widow" "Scarface" "007" "Rambo", or very specific: Eastern Europe, Israeli, etc.

Then we were taken by the expert staff to the room were you receive instructions if you have never used one before, and they give you protecting gear for eyes and ears. Then we all went to range and had lots of fun! My father's target put all the others to shame, despite being 85 years young!

I highly recommend it!

Visited August 2014

Been to Lock & Load Miami? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Lock & Load Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.